• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by Twiler

1. Twiler

Chuubo's Thread 5: "Glass-Maker's Dragon PDF Now on Sale!"

I've proceeded through six chapters of my 'Glass-Maker's Dragon' CYOA, and I've now put up summaries of said chapters: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3853111 Memorable events thus far: 1. Chuubo wishing for Rinley's siblings to know what happened to their mother...
  2. Twiler

Chuubo's Thread 5: "Glass-Maker's Dragon PDF Now on Sale!"

I started running a CYOA on the Something Awful forums based on the Glass-Maker's Dragon campaign, here. I would appreciate it if I could have some feedback/participation.
  3. Twiler

IC [Chuubo's] Walking the Walk

David studies the pair warily. They may be student council members, or they may just be interested parties. He's going to stay quiet until he sees what move they're going to make. He shoots a glance towards Hitomi nervously.
  4. Twiler

David considers. Okay, so the student council is pretty frightening. This could be a problem. Perhaps we need to pretend we're gathering information about how to attack them? Or would that be worse? Well, we've only seen one person's reaction so far, let's wait a bit longer. Just one more...
  5. Twiler

David heads inside, and is about to make an examination of potential targets, when he hears Hitomi speak up. Hmm, perhaps I should watch and see how this pans out; Or perhaps I should go on with my own work. Okay, I'll watch for a moment, then maybe I'll move on.
  6. Twiler

(Yes, agreed.)
  7. Twiler

"I think there's a printer we can use at the library- But, hmm, we need a list of questions first." "How about: 1. Who does the Exultant like? 2. Who does the Exultant dislike? 3. What makes the Exultant laugh? 4. What type of comedies does the Exultant like? 5. How well do you know the...
  8. Twiler

"That's a good idea. We could go print some forms to hand out to people to fill in. How many would we need to get a reasonable idea of the facts?"
  9. Twiler

"Hmm, you don't think he might be concerned about their well-being?"
  10. Twiler

"Okay, we need a plan to approach the Exultant and offer a prank for information. Hitomi, any ideas?" Trying for Shared Action XP here.
  11. Twiler

"We should probably just direct our attentions at one of them. I wonder which one would know the most?" "Gunther, you've been very knowledgable so far, but I bet you don't know which one of them knows the most about demons."
  12. Twiler

"Did you see anything interesting there? We need to find someone to help us with this whole 'Librarian' situation. I think we were going to check the school, right?" David gives a last wave to Sakura and Miramie. "Aren't there supposed to be those scary student council people? They might know...
  13. Twiler

"So... Nylarathotep wants someone to regard it as a green brain sucker who wears a cute dress and is afraid of forks? I wonder if that serves a particular purpose?" "Well, Sakura, Miramie, I think that Hitomi and I need to go forth and solve a crisis I may or may not have initiated yesterday...
  14. Twiler

"I suppose that it all makes sense in some way. Hey Gunther, what do you think Nylarathotep should look like?
  15. Twiler

OOC [Chuubo's] Walking the Walk

I think that if Hitomi's going to get some quest XP, we need to go do something dangerous!
Top Bottom