• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Recent content by UnknownCorrespondent

1. U

IC [ToE] The Mare in the High Castle

"'Adventures? Nasty, disturbing, uncomfortable things, make you late for dinner!' as somepony said in a story somewhere. Still, I guess it's that or ignore it and live the rest of our lives wondering if we could have changed things. The Moon would never smile at me then." "I guess my part...
  2. U

Wintry Mix "Just a little to think about. Seems guard groups were sent out before the escape, right after Nightmare Moon found out about the book. The escape was easier than it might have been because there was only one guard on duty. They didn't do her any favors - she was already in bad...
  3. U

Wintry Mix Hoping that the others are busy finding out more than he could, Wintry chats with Berry, telling her about his conversation with the guard in the hopes that two heads will be better than one. He goes easy on the ice cream though - too much of a good thing, and all that. He may be...
  4. U

Well, I think that's enough of a "nap". Better get out before I actually do and stick out like a sore thumb dreaming in the barracks about finding Nightmare fighting artifacts. He makes a show of yawning and stretching, even if he's pretty sure nopony is there to see him, then nonchalants his...
  5. U

OOC [ToE] The Mare in the High Castle

Here for a few minutes because I got caught trying to get my work done again. Sorry, I'm really bad at information gathering.
  6. U

Wintry Mix "Yeah, I guess you're right." Wishing he could think of a non-suspicious way to ask about the teams going out, he goes to his bunk, having painted himself into a corner figuratively (a pegasus couldn't do that literally). He doesn't remember mention of a time to meet back at...
  7. U

Wintry Mix "I'm working on it. Maybe I'll figure it out. Sometimes I wish other ponies could enjoy the weather I like to make. Wait, sorry to be nosy but did your cutie mark just glow? May be I should stop pestering you and take that nap."
  8. U

OOC [ToE] The Mare in the High Castle

I was going to continue in full paranoia mode, but even I could see I'd never get anywhere. Wintry couldn't resist the cute, sad bat pony. (For those of you who weren't here for the last game, this isn't actually a picture of Bremen's character, but an independently created oc with the same...
  9. U

He's ready to go into plausible deniability mode, claiming he was referring to his previous job, which was also true, and piously claiming that any dissatisfaction with his current situation would be disloyal to Her Majesty. Maybe she would realize that he was covering his flank, maybe not...
  10. U

"I'm on the Weather side, and my leave was approved before this happened, but if they want to use me again, I'm not going to hide, although I'll go out as planned unless I'm told otherwise. Wait, groups are going all over? I hadn't heard that, just that the city was under lockdown, more or...
  11. U

So, the problem isn't that's she's in the wrong job, but under the wrong leader. He decides to speak a little closer to the point, but still can't just blurt it out. "Yeah, some ponies don't value those qualities like they used to, but mind over matter - Those who matter don't mind, and those...
  12. U

Wintry Mix Has he ever. But he's cautious about openly admitting dissatisfaction with the current rulership, without being sure she's sympathetic. A self-assured pony like Cypher would know exactly the right thing to say, but the best he can do is open his mouth and hope it gathers no hoof...
  13. U

Wintry Mix Wintry had been hoping that there would be enough ponies in the barracks that he could overhear scuttlebutt without drawing attention to himself, but that would have been too easy. A sleepy bat pony might let something slip, but she might also be easily annoyed, and her fangs, while...
  14. U

"Well, okay. I'll do my best not to put my hoof in my mouth."
Top Bottom