Recent content by Vanathor

1. V

Looking for a Google+ Gaming Group

Hey all, I want to try an experiment... put together an RPG group on Google+ and see how well it plays on there. Games I am interested and am either willing to run or play in include: 1.) DFRPG - (This includes any setting, not just Dresden that uses the FATE System) 2.) Exalted - Just as it...
  2. V

[GM & Players Wanted] Exalted Campaign

Kaiu why don't you send a message to Cracked Man and see if he can give you a run down? That is if your still willing to run this.
  3. V

So, writing a Changeling: The Lost fanfic for Literature class

But forgeries can be very profitable...
  4. V

[Boring Rant] Either I am a sucky GM or people are flakes, or both.

I think the best solution is give people what they want in a game, in terms of plot and genre, players are infinitely more likely to stick around if they feel engaged and the GM is working with them versus just trying th get them to play the game /he/ wants. Of coarse this does not always work...
  5. V

[Meta] Games you'd really like to play

I'd enjoy such a game.
  6. V

[Meta] Games you'd really like to play

I really want to play a game of Exalted right now... Exalted could run this sort of game, though the system admittedly lends itself to the higher powered game you don't want.
  7. V

Gaming, Romance, and You

Not bad art as far as it goes.
  8. V

How do you FIND GMs?

Have a thread in the Interest check section but not really been too specific leaving the sort of game open for the GM to run (as I have never played Exalted and don't really have a good understanding of just *what* the game is suppose to play like. That said thanks for the advice, I will be sure...
  9. V

How do you FIND GMs?

Well first using the term "poor sap" was never intended as an insult, more a term of jest, just as GMs depending on how they run their games sometimes call their players victims/suckers.... I (atleast for this game) have only just received the books so I am nowhere near confident enough to run...
  10. V

How do you FIND GMs?

Okay this is a bit of something that has exasperated me, so I am hoping for some sort of response, but when you have a bunch of players on here for a PbP game and a cool idea for a campaign, how do you go about locating a willing GM? Reason I am asking is I am attempting to find someone willing...
  11. V

Gaming, Romance, and You

Wow this topic received far more attention then I would have expected it too. inane comment I know, still goes to show just what I know ;P
  12. V

BUMP People who have stated interest, please post your concepts. And if anyone is interested in being the GM of an Exalted game, please let us know we need you... Don't make us beg...
  13. V

Gaming, Romance, and You

Okay here is bait of an odd ball topic, but how often does romance as a genre ever come up in your games, both live and PbP? Typically when most people think of gaming they think of a bunch of psychopathic good guys who go and punch in the face anyone they disagree with (DnD I'm looking at you)...
  14. V

To the people who have not responded with what they are thinking yet, what type of Exalt is everyone planning on playing?
  15. V

I am thinking of playing a Solar Exalt, most likely a Twilight Caste Sorcerer, though I may go Dawn Caste and have a really heavy War Mage type. Alternatively I'd play an Abyssal Necromancer type, with my third favorite option being a Dawn Caste warrior ala Goku Super Saijin, cliche I know but...
Top Bottom