Wakshaani
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thank you for bring NautilusComics to his point. It is the reason I have not been touching any of the supers threads while he is around.
    His website is about developing a published game with game world and the comics they publish.
    Your signature fails to do your Pony justice.
    Wakshaani
    Wakshaani
    It's true, it's true. I should really update the signature at some point but … it's Braincraft! He's my hero.
    Chikahiro
    Chikahiro
    ^_^
    Thanks for the redecoration. I like what you've done with this place by the way *looks around approvingly*
    Yea, I volunteer for it every year, if only because teh heady rush of teh crowd is akin to the wrestling ring with a big crowd or on teh football field... it's kind of dangerous, really, as that kind of rush is TERRIBLE addictive and you wind up doing stupid things to keep the 'pop' alive.

But I digress.

Yes, ourstore's actually well-run and in good shape. Cleaner than most (But not as clean as we'd like), fair, and, overall, a nice place to work.

Which I *never* would have guessed before hand, since, well, I was all crazy college "Screw the man!" and all that. I guess I mellowed? I dunno.

I miss the rebel streak sometimes.
    So, your Walmart was tamer on Black Friday than the one in New York with the tragedy? I hope it was. I've never done that bargain shopping on the Friday after Thanksgiving - although once I went to the mall on that day, and it was the day after I saw Dawn of the Dead. That was creepy...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom