Recent content by Wurzel

1. W

CROWD-FUNDING SPOTLIGHT Vol. 3 - Role-Playing Games & Related Projects

Mysthea: Legends From the Borderlands is a PBTA game about divided loyalties and post-war rebuilding in a geomantic fantasy world. We've built on the core setup for Legacy, with players controlling a House working to rebuild this city as well as a ground-level hero getting caught up in the...
  2. W

The next age of Legacy comes to Kickstarter! Hope for new growth. The challenges of freedom. Fighting against a final end. The Wasteland calls you back. One year ago, we crowdfunded the second edition of Legacy: Life Among the Ruins with the help of over 1700 backers. Now we're returning to...
  3. W

Question about Legacy: Life Among the Ruin, Second Edition

Hardcopies of the core book ought to be on sale from the end of April, the alternate settings ought to be on sale from the end of May, and End Game/Engine of Life by the end of July. At least, assuming everything goes to plan ;)
  4. W

Going through them in order : The Saint is inspired by legends of first responders from before the apocalypse: those who, even though they lived in paradise, risked their lives to help others. They're all about diving into dangerous situations, rescuing others and inspiring them. The Prodigy...
  5. W

Our main focus with the new edition's playbooks was to update the original set of playbooks to the new mechanics. They've mainly stayed true to their original concepts, though the Sworn Hunters became the Order of the Titan - kaiju hunters able to call down giant robots and forecast monster...
  6. W

Legacy: Life Among the Ruins 2nd Edition Kickstarter almost over

I just watched the Castlevania anime yesterday, and the Speakers will definitely be supported! One of the Bloodline playbooks is the Magi - reclusive occultists who use rituals to purify the corrupting blood of the castle into raw power they can use to make artefacts and cast spells. They're...
  7. W

That's the hope - especially when so much of how a PbtA game works is determined by the use of language. I'm now watching the Castlevania Netflix series to try and get some inspiration for Rhapsody of Blood :D
  8. W

Thanks! I got the idea from Monsterhearts 2 - when I saw that Avery had started calling them MC Reactions it was like a lightbulb going on over my head. Calling them 'reactions' makes te distinction between what the GM does and what the player does a bit clearer.
  9. W

Legacy: Life Among the Ruins 2e is entering its final two days! We've unlocked a deluxe edition of the game, supplements, audio background tracks, interactive Roll20 character sheets and more, but what I'm really excited about are the alternate settings. I've got other authors along to write...
  10. W

Legacy: Life Among the Ruins 2e - multi-generation exploration and rebuilding, powered by the Apocalypse!

That deluxe faux leather-bound edition is now unlocked, available for £40 + shipping!
  11. W

Legacy: Life Among the Ruins 2e - multi-generation exploration and rebuilding, powered by the Apocalypse!

We've now unlocked Free From the Yoke, our fantasy hack, along with HD wallpapers and free postcards. Now we're heading for a deluxe faux-leather bound edition in a slipcase, and a setting hack inspired by Spore that takes you from single-cell life to civilisation...
  12. W

We've hit our first stretch goal - an alternate setting swapping the post-apocalypse with your family waking up in a generation ship too early and having to work out how to survive. Check out more details here! We have two artists - Tithi Luadthong and Jeff Brown. Both of them are incredible...
  13. W

The interview I did with +1 Forward just went live if you're interested in hearing more: http://www.gauntlet-rpg.com/1-forward/legacy-life-among-the-ruins-2e
  14. W

Link to the kickstarter - 90% funded 20 hours in! Legacy: Life Among the Ruins is an Apocalypse World-powered game about families of survivors who made it through an apocalypse that shattered reality, leaving the world twisted and strange. To survive and thrive in this new world you'll need to...
Top Bottom