Search results

1. K

IC GURPS Magic World/Monster Hunters 1932

OOC Thread Wiki 9:30am, Monday, June 13th, 1932 The Schwarz Occult Investigations and Protection building, main conference room, Fremont neighborhood of Seattle. It had rained that morning and there was still a thick morning mist outside, slowly burning off under the rays of the morning sun...
  2. K

GURPS Magic World/Monster Hunters 1932

IC Thread Wiki Some possible Useful Charts GURPS lite Combat Cards Magic Spell Charts Skill Charts This is the OOC Thread for our GURPS 4th edition, Magic World/Shadowrun/Monster Hunters 1932 game. Here is the place to post OOC questions and comments. Some important Notes – first I am doing...
  3. K

IC M&M 3rd 4F For Freedom

OOC Thread Wiki Monday, April 12th, 1943 11:33pm, Brooklyn Heights, Brooklyn New York (overlooking the Brooklyn Navy Yards) There was a light rain falling as you each exited the stealth dirigible onto the warehouse rooftop just outside the US Brooklyn Navy Yards. You had recently joined the...
  4. K

OOC M&M 3rd. 4F For Freedom

IC Thread Wiki This is the OOC thread for my 4F for Freedom game. The heroes are all rejects of the US Military who have combine to fight the good fight for America and Freedom despite what the world might think of them!! Generally I want the players to roll for their own characters’. Use...
  5. K

Mutants and Masterminds WW2 Supers 4-F for Freedom...

4-F for Freedom This here is a recruitment thread for an idea I have had bouncing around. A semi-secret government sponsored group of super heroes during WW2 who for various reasons can't serve in the regular armed services. They may or may not have tried to volunteer after Pearl Harbor but...
  6. K

GURPS 1932 Magic World - Monster Hunters [Interest/Recruiting]

GURPS 1932 Magic World - Monster Hunters OK so I tried this game once before as more of a detective agency and it failed. I am not sure if it was me or if maybe trying to run an investigation game was too hard in PBP form. Probably a little of both. So I thought I would re-boot it and run...
  7. K

Re-recruiting for Savage World Rifts game...

So it appears we are down to two players again (maybe 3 but have not heard one way or the other from one player) for my Savage Rifts game and we would still like to continue if we can get some new players. At present we still have our Human Juicer and Human Psy-Knight. The IC Thread is here...
  8. K

IC Star Wars: Age of Rebellion 'Dawn of Defiance'

It is a dark time for the galaxy. The evil Galactic Empire has spread from the Deep Core to the Outer Rim, and everywhere the Empire’s tyrant grip can be felt… Fleeing from the oppression of the Emperor’s minions, agents of Senator Bail Organa have fled to a remote space station above...
  9. K

OOC SW: Age of Rebellion 'Dawn of Defiance'

The IC Thread The Wiki for character sheets This is the OOC thread for our Dawn of Defiance – Age of Rebellion Star Wars game by FFG. This area is for questions and comments, etc. We are all adults so lets be pleasant too each other :D I would prefer that the players roll their own dice. I...
  10. K

[Interest/Recruiting] FFG Star Wars: Age of Rebellion

It is a dark time for the galaxy. The evil Galactic Empire has spread from the Deep Core to the Outer Rim, and everywhere the Empire’s tyrant grip can be felt… Fleeing from the oppression of the Emperor’s minions, agents of Senator Bail Organa have fled to a remote space station above...
  11. K

IC Iron Kingdoms RPG - Bad Moon Rising

Ah, late fall in Khodar, is there anything better? Early snow and freezing rain have been the only consent for the last two weeks. Making your way steadily northwesterly, via iron rail, wagon and now on foot, following the tazochoi (traveling scholar) Profession Iosif Smirnov. The huge bear...
  12. K

OOC Iron Kingdoms RPG - Bad Moon Rising

This is the OOC thread for you can post questions, comments, etc. Please report your character here for my reference. Also the Mercenary Company that the group all belongs to is the Thunder Born lead by one Alfonso Bianchi. The company is unusual in that it includes a few Nyss Elfs whom...
  13. K

Iron Kingdoms Interested check

OK so a new madness has gripped me. I picked up the Iron Kingdoms Core Rules Bundle of Holding the other week because I love, LOVE, LOVE the setting. It’s one of my all-time favorites. Now while I love the setting the house system that Private Press is not as impressive as I had hoped for. It...
  14. K

GURPS Iron Kingdoms conversion - a work in progress

OK inspired by Jürgen Hubert and this thread GURPS Earthdawn, A Conversion attempt while you watch, I am going to throw out some stuff that I have been working on. With GURPS Dungeon Fantasy Box set and the Iron Kingdoms Bundle of Holding I am super interested in something in Iron Kingdoms and I...
  15. K

IC GURPS 1932 Magic-World (Shadowrun?)

OOC Thread Basic Assumptions: TL: 6 (+1 and even +2 through Weird Science) Western Culture Familiarity English language Other common languages of the area - French, German, Chinese (Cantonese majority in the city's China Town, but Mandarin also spoken), Lushootseed (Native Tongue of local...
  16. K

OOC GURPS 1932 Magic (Shadowrun)

OK please post your final, finished characters here. Post them first in the Recruitment thread if possible for final approval :) The Game starts on March 23rd, 1932, Seattle, WA. Basic Assumptions: TL: 6 (+1 and even +2 through Weird Science) Western Culture Familiarity English language Other...
  17. K

GURPS Magic 1931 [Interest/Development]

I have been having a real hankering for something GURPS and inspired a bit by the GURPS Thaumatology Age of Gold and posts about Shadowrun 1925 thread… and I am thinking about combing the two and giving it a shot. I am still trying to figure out the points and what I want to do but my pie in the...
  18. K

[IC] Savage Worlds Rifts

The Garnett Town Gambit *Blood & Guts: Anyone can spend a Benny to re-roll damage rolls. *Born a Hero: Ignore Rank requirements for Edges at character creation. *Critical Failures: Bennies cannot be spent on Trait rolls where double 1s are rolled. *Joker’s Wild: When a player draws a Joker...
  19. K

[OOC] Savage Worlds Rifts

“The Garnet Town Gambit” *Blood & Guts: Anyone can spend a Benny to re-roll damage rolls. *Born a Hero: Ignore Rank requirements for Edges at character creation. *Critical Failures: Bennies cannot be spent on Trait rolls where double 1s are rolled. *Joker’s Wild: When a player draws a Joker...
  20. K

GURPS Shadowrun

So it looks like I might be GM Shadowrun in the very near future... and while I loved the setting AND the system back in the 90's I am not a big fan of die-pools anymore. SO I asked the group "Hey what about GURPS" and they were at least interested. So I started putting some stuff together...
Top Bottom