Search results

1. H

For Sale Star Wars Saga Edition Books - Toronto

I'm extremely interested, but I am not sure what offer would be interesting. May I suggest you come list them on my community nerdy buy and sell marketplace? If they haven't sold by the time I have spending money, I want to talk numbers :)
  2. H

Hot Box Gaming!

Hey guys, my name is Robert, owner of Hot Box Gaming. I built this site to accommodate the desires of all self-professed nerds! Be it Tabletop minifigs and books, collectibles and action figures, cosplay gear, household items, and more! Come check us out, slide into my PMs and give me a review...
  3. H

💀 Necro Midwest LARPing?

Minds Eye Society eh? Interesting, I'll have to check it out. I live in Lawrence, so its not really the metro area like Johnson County, but its close enough that it doesnt really matter. KC Sword Fighting could be cool, depends how big they are though. Tempests? Interesting. I'll have to check...
  4. H

Opinions on FFG Star Wars?

Damn guys, I am getting a far bigger well of information than I could have ever hoped for! Thank you for all the inputs, its been fantastic. Of course, if anyone else comes to this thread, feel more than free to chime in as well!
  5. H

Really? Crap. I'm going for that KotoR era. Is force just that under-represented??
  6. H

I really like the sound of a consistently adapting storyline, and giving my PCs control of situations. I made the D20 system from Saga work in ways as close to this as possible, but it has taken some work. The fact that FFG system consistently does this for you and keeps me on my toes as GM...
  7. H

💀 Necro Midwest LARPing?

Hey guys, I am from Kansas, near KC, and am looking to try out larping sometime! Does anyone here participate in anything near the Kansas City area, and if so, how is the community? How does the actual gameplay aspect of it all work?
  8. H

Hey guys, my friends and I have run a really long and excellent campaign of the Saga Edition Core Ruleset for a Knights of the Old Republic era campaign. We have always played d20 games and have no experience in cinematic style dice games. I was going to try to nerf the force for Saga Editon...
  9. H

Song of Ice and Fire RPG?

These are some pretty awesome sounding suggestions, I am going to have to look them all up! Thanks for all the help guys!
  10. H

Do you guys have any recommendations if we are looking for something that would have some resource management, some stuff to make creating a house (the biggest part of a game of thrones world, IMO) interesting and useful, but not focused entirely on kingdom management and stuff? I am not well...
  11. H

So I guess the general consensus is it looks a lot cooler than it actually plays? Awesome... Ill give it a run and see where it goes.
  12. H

I am used to unbalanced messes - I GMed a rather long KotoR era Star Wars Saga Edition campaign. Holy crap the force. I'll probably do a test run, but thank you for the alternatives!
  13. H

Has anyone played this yet? I am extremely interested, but haven't read too much up on it. I figured I would turn to the huge wealth of knowledge here! Is it any good? Good expansions? How about compared to the Game of Thrones RPG? (I think these are 2 separate products - correct me if I am...
Top Bottom