Search results

1. Marc A. Vezina

For Sale Various RPGs and Game-related Publications

The double-whammy of recently losing my job and having to do home repairs this Spring means I need both space to work and money. It's thus time to liquidate the game books that have not been opened for a while. Make me an offer and let's talk. My loss is your gain! CyborGladiators Rulebook...
  2. Marc A. Vezina

[Books] Suggest a book series for my wife

My wife just finished the entire Game of Thrones series on her Kindle, and now she's hunting for her next hit. She's a fast reader so she constantly need new stuff (hence the Kindle, because we're running out of bookshelves!). My own library tend to hard SF and military SF, two genres that she...
  3. Marc A. Vezina

For Sale Tons of gaming and anime magazines, got to go!

For sale: tons of older gaming and anime magazines. I'd rather someone else have them than just drop them into the recycling chute. I have nearly 20 issues of the British game magazine Arcane, some Mars, HobbyFX, Realms, Casus Belli... even old miniatures catalogs from Citadel, Ral Partha and...
  4. Marc A. Vezina

Arcane Magazines to Give Away!

You've surely heard of Arcane Magazine, a British RPG publication from the mid-1990. It has the distinction of having been a profitable RPG mag, despite being printed in color on thick paper and including tons of useful stuff in each issue (including a complete system-blind setting with maps...
  5. Marc A. Vezina

For Sale Assorted Hobby Japan Magazines - Cheap!

I have piles of thick Hobby Japan magazines (and other similar publications) dating back from my days at Dream Pod 9 and Protoculture Addicts. I'll be moving soon and I really don't have the room to lug them around anymore, but I'm loathe to recycle them without giving someone else a shot if...
  6. Marc A. Vezina

For Sale "Beakie" Space Marines and Other Assorted Miniatures/Game Books

I will be moving in a few months and it's time to do a clean-up. With a heavy heart, there's tons of stuff that I have to get rid of -- the long-distance movers charge by weight. :) So I made a list here, with some pictures and descriptions: http://www.vectorsphere.com/forsale.htm WARHAMMER...
  7. Marc A. Vezina

[FS] Epic Eldar, Epic Imperial Guards, Confrontation Miniatures

The subject line says it all. I have some Epic 40K and Confrontation miniatures that are gathering dust and will never be put to good use. I'd rather they go to someone who will use them (and I can use the money for my current projects, too!). Epic Eldars: 23 sprues of Epic 40K plastic Eldars...
  8. Marc A. Vezina

Long Shot: Looking for an Old Graphic Novel

I remember, many, many years ago, reading a French or Belgian comic book that featured an alternate World War II setting. The technology was the same, but the countries and designs weren’t (sort of like the Wings of Honneamise anime). It was really alternate-alternate history — you had the...
  9. Marc A. Vezina

Original Space Marines, Any Value?

Doing a major clean-up at home these days in preparation for remodeling, and I came across a box of the original mid-1980s Space Marines (the first plastic ones). Anyone out there still using these miniatures? I'm torn between building them (never mind that I don't play SM, they're just nice...
  10. Marc A. Vezina

Douglas TBD-1 Devastator Paper Model?

Anyone knows where I can find a good 3D paper model pattern of this early WWII aircraft? Not a flat, I'm looking to see if anyone has done the grunt work of unfolding the skin into patterns. Doesn't need to be detailed, I just want to get the shape and volume somewhat right. I did find plans for...
  11. Marc A. Vezina

[weblog] Vectorsphere Template Updated

The long-delayed update of my template is finally here: http://www.vectorsphere.com/weblog/ Vectorsphere is a (almost) daily blog about gaming, miniatures and science-fiction.
  12. Marc A. Vezina

FS: Epic 40K - Assorted Miniatures

Various miniatures for the Epic 40K game. Also fully compatible, of course, with the current Epic Armageddon. Make reasonable offer on any or all models (e.a., feel free to make an offer on just one or more, not necessarily the whole set). Located in Eastern Canada, will ship to Canada and...
  13. Marc A. Vezina

FS: Epic 40K Eldar Army (unpainted)

This set contains 23 sprues of Epic 40K plastic Eldars, including 20 old style plastic Falcon tanks. The sprues are loose and some components have been assembled or based. The army also contains metal war walker/spirit warriors (15) and tank models (6 new Falcons, 4 Wave Serpents). The models...
  14. Marc A. Vezina

FS: Epic 40K Imperial Guards

This set contains plastic Imperial Guards for Epic 40K. The thirteen sprues are loose and some components have been assembled or based. The models are fully compatible with the current 4th edition of the game, Epic Armageddon. Make reasonable offer. Located in Eastern Canada, will ship to...
  15. Marc A. Vezina

FS: Epic 40K Boxed Set

This is the third edition boxed set released as Epic 40,000 in 1997. The models and accessories are fully compatible with the current 4th edition of the game, Epic Armageddon. The boxed set contains plastic Space Marines (including Rhinos, Land Raiders MkII, and Whirlwinds) and Orks (with their...
  16. Marc A. Vezina

FS: Silent Death - The New Millenium

Tactical space combat game using miniatures on a hex-gridded playing field. This boxed set includes: * 168-page perfect-bound rulebook * 32-page staple-bound starcraft display booklet * 16-page staple-bound scenario booklet * two 2' x 3' black hexsheets * 48 plastic ships...
  17. Marc A. Vezina

[For Sale] Various Games and RPG Magazines

Odds and ends that I have no further use for. Send me your best offer -- I'll ship anywhere in North America. <hr> ARCANE MAGAZINES You've surely heard of <i>Arcane Magazine</i>, a British RPG publication from the mid-1990. It has the distinction of having been a profitable RPG mag, despite...
  18. Marc A. Vezina

Hive Fleet Valken Update

I made a rather large update to the <a title="VectorSphere.com -- Marc A. Vezina's Resources" href="http://www.vectorsphere.com/resources/minis/tyranids.htm">Hive Fleet Valken page</a>. You can now see pictures in progress of the upcoming custom biovore and zoanthrope, in addition to new images...
  19. Marc A. Vezina

[WH40K] Hive Fleet Color Test

I just got my <A href="http://www.vectorsphere.com/weblog/archives/005821.html">Hive Fleet out of storage</a>, now that I have a room to work in again. After reading many articles on The Dip, I figured that I would only need to invest time on assembly and customizing, and let the polyurethane...
  20. Marc A. Vezina

To Paint or Not to Paint? Minis on their Way Out

The holiday vacations have given me a chance to finally complete the clean-up of my hobby closet and the spare room, which means that in 2008, I'm actually going to have somewhere to work! I've already assembled two model kits, and we're not even half into the first month. I had already sold...
Top Bottom