• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. JobotBobica

OOC Delta Green: Operation GREEN HAWAII

Brother was in town. I hope to catch up with you guys in a few days, and to find where I left off.
  2. JobotBobica

Thanks for not kicking me, not necessarily out, after this! I have to figure out where I left off, so please give me a few days. I can't even tell you how angry and embarrassed I am, mostly embarrassed. Also, Motorskills is banned? WTF?
  3. JobotBobica

I just went looking for an old bookmarked thread, and guess what - these two threads are active but I got no notifications outside the watched page!
  4. JobotBobica

🎨 Creative World of Darkness to Fate Core

There is an interesting article in The Fate Codex vol. 2 Issue 2, Corruption in Fate Accelerated that deals with a similar topic. It talks about replacing aspects with their opposites, like Quick becomes Reckless. Maybe use something like that? Most WoD creatures have a trai expressable...
  5. JobotBobica

Turning a storyteller into a tale-spinner [Finding a non-dice pool dice mechanic for Storyteller]

When I wanted to do the same, replace the dice pool system, I did a stat + skill+ d10 hack. Just as I was starting I bough Buffy RPG and realised it would work just well enough and redid it using Unisystem. Witchcraft is free, Angel is awesome for what you want.
  6. JobotBobica

Free League Publishing (Fria Ligan) announce new Alien RPG [merged x2]

Cam Banks said, on Twitter, he was going to do editing for the book. We’re in the pipe; five by five.
  7. JobotBobica

Speak to me of combat in Genesys RPG

I'm surprised no one mentioned Technoir , especially with Android setting in the mix.
  8. JobotBobica

exporting Cards from PDFs

GIMP can save macros/actions. So if the card layout is consistent, it should be able to run through them.
  9. JobotBobica

Fate Core: What do I really need?

How so? What was the big thing for you?
  10. JobotBobica

Forbidden Lands: Any actual play reports?

There is a short series in the Gauntlet's weekly summary. https://www.gauntlet-rpg.com/blog/gauntlet-video-roundup-february-22-2019
  11. JobotBobica

How were you introduced to RPing (to go along with the How Long thread)

My brother was into gaming in a club. Then, one summer we went to visit with family in Rome and he bought a bunch of minis for his friends. I went back home sooner than he, so I got the courier job. The delivery was scheduled on a Saturday morning in the club space they had. After I handed out...
  12. JobotBobica

A Brief Note on the Android setting

I see what you did there :cool:
  13. JobotBobica

John Wick Presents lays off staff

I'm pretty sure the KS backers fall into early adopters category, with the bell curve of most gamers falling within the interested scope of regular stores.
  14. JobotBobica

Star Wars RPG demonstration

A friend ran the FFG beginner box for us with LEGO minis, and it was awesome sauce.
  15. JobotBobica

I'm also being crushed by life, and am barely managing any time. Sorry for my end of being slow to reply.
  16. JobotBobica

How's MeWe working out for you?

Blogger? Irony much? I'd go with my own since it is dirty cheap these days, or WordPress.com and a free site.
  17. JobotBobica

Recommend A Board Game Table Company

I'd ask a local carpenter.
Top Bottom