• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. B

London/UK Gaming Culture

I'm moving to London in a couple of months, and I wanted to get a better sense of UK/London gaming culture. I've heard that because of space costs and the dominance of Games Workshop, that gaming culture is very different than the United States. From what I understand it's very club focused, but...
  2. B

Gaming Scene in Hamburg Germany

Hi everyone, So I'm moving to Hamburg, Germany in September and would really like to have some people to play some games with. Anyone know what the gaming scene is like in Hamburg? Anyone know any resources that I could tap into? I'm looking for games like Heavy Gear, Burning Wheel, and pretty...
  3. B

Do you need Money? I need a Painter

Hello, I am located in the San Jose, CA area and I have an Imperial Guard army that I need help painting. I can supply all of the paints and give very specific examples of what I am looking for. I would like to pay someone paint a lot of my stock cadian troopers. They are already assembled, but...
  4. B

Sanctuarie: The Last Living City

Hi, I've started a game blog at the link below. On the blog I have started a challenge to write a project per week. My first project was to create a Zombie Apocalypse D&D setting. This was my shot at it. Please take a look at it and comment if you like it or if you have constructive criticism...
  5. B

Sanctuarie: The Last Living City

Hi, I've started a game blog at the link below. On the blog I have started a challenge to write a project per week. My first project was to create a Zombie Apocalypse D&D setting. This was my shot at it. Please take a look at it and comment if you like it... or if you have constructive...
  6. B

[San Jose, CA] Looking for Players for a Burning Wheel Campaign

I'm looking for players for a Burning Wheel game. I am in San Jose, CA, new to the area and don't really know many people. The kind of game I was looking to run was a Game of Thrones-style game. I'm not talking about the actual setting, but a thematically similar game. The basic plan would be...
  7. B

[Looking for Players] Burning Wheel in San Jose, CA

I'm looking for players for a Burning Wheel game. I am in San Jose, CA, new to the area and don't really know many people. The kind of game I was looking to run was a Game of Thrones-style game. I'm not talking about the actual setting, but a thematically similar game. The basic plan would be...
  8. B

[4e] Common Tongue

I am building a setting for my D&D game. I am going with a much more gritty setting where people are a bit more isolated, culture plays an important roll and people are generally very ethnocentric. Each human culture has its own language, think German, French, Spanish, and so forth, plus the...
  9. B

[World Building] Getting Your Climatology Right

I am steadily building a setting for my D&D campaign, and I am trying to come up with a believable climate based on the local geography. I can certainly hand wave part of it when it comes to the climate and how geography effects it. I mean magic is part of the setting and that can be a bit of...
  10. B

Idiotic Mispelling

http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?p=11895755#post11895755 So for some reason I made the Rouge/Rogue mistake in my thread title and tags. Can someone please change this to Rogue Trader rather that Rouge Trader. :) If you can delete the two posts in it because they aren't really related that...
  11. B

[Rogue Trader] First Time GM Looking for Advice

Hello Everyone, I am getter ready to start a Rogue Trader game for some friends at work. I am fairly experienced GM, having run a number of campaigns to a solid completion. What I am looking for is stuff to be prepared for with running Rogue Trader specifically. 1. Are there any things that...
  12. B

Looking for Gaming in the Austin, TX Area

Hello RPG.net, I am moving to the Austin are on the 30th of Dec. I am looking for a good collection of game stores that provide a nice variety of games. I am into D&D, but I also dig indie games, boardgames, and miniature gaming. I am also looking for a good local forum where I can discuss...
  13. B

[Blog] Let's Get Those Nerds

Hi, I have recently set up a blog where I post my house rules and general thoughts on game design. I work as a video game designer and doing a couple of small press games. I would welcome anyone to check out my blog and general design ideas. There aren't a lot of posts at this point, but they...
  14. B

Classic Battletech Campaign - Oakland, CA

A friend and I are starting a classic Battletech Campaign set with 3025 tech. We are each doing a company, and going from there. If you are interested let me know here or e-mail me at breesejo@hotmail.com. We will usually be meeting at Endgame in Oakland, CA. I hope to hear from some people...
  15. B

Heavy Gear - Oakland, CA

Welcome to the 62nd century and the world of Terra Nova. Colonized by humans, left to fend for itself, and divided between two rival superpowers, recent events have brought this formerly united planet once more to the brink of war. The harsh battlefields of Terra Nova are home to a new type of...
  16. B

Looking for contacts in the East Bay/SF Area

I am moving up to the San Francisco/Bay Area, Emeryville to be exact, and I am trying to find a new gaming group. I play a wide variety of games from RPG's to board games to miniatures games. So, I am looking for a wide variety of people. I am specifically looking for forums that people from...
  17. B

[E-bay] Great Deals on RPG books, Free Shipping Available

I am selling off a bunch of RPG stuff. Most of it is Dream Pod 9 stuff, but there is more to come. Check out my auctions page for some great deals. Anyone who uses the "Buy it Now" option gets free shipping.
  18. B

[E-Bay] Getting Rid of Hard to find games and offering great deals

I am selling off a collection of gaming stuff. Check out my auctions Most softbacks start as low as $5, and hardbacks start at $10. Items include: Changeling the Dreaming cards D&D 3.0 books Underground Albedo Babylon 5 Wars Clan War & miniatures RAFM Heavy Gear Miniatures Ironclaw The...
  19. B

[E-Bay] Everything Must Go!!!!!

I am selling off a bunch of books. All hardbacks start at $10 and softbacks start at $5. Here is the link to my auctions Items include: Mutants & Masterminds 1st Edition Freedom City 1st Edition Forgotten Realms Campaign Setting Midnight Campaign Setting 1st Edition Oriental Adventures: Rokugan...
  20. B

[E-Bay] Scion: Hero

Selling this book at a good price. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&Item=220146706060&Category=1183
Top Bottom