• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Tango Samurai

[Let's Read] Starfinder: Core Rulebook

Icon Mercenary: "I'm Commander Shepard and this is my favorite shop in the sector."
  2. Tango Samurai

Jeremy Renner - "Main Attraction"

Jeep is sponsoring his tour I believe.
  3. Tango Samurai

[Spoiler Thread] Godzilla: King of the Monsters - I've seen it.

Reported but unconfirmed DVD release dat of Aug 27. The week of my birthday. I couldn't happier. As if it was just for me and the rest of you can enjoy it too. :)
  4. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

I would hope 6th Ed Core was the GenCon priority, but I'll take what comes. I'm getting a good vibe for SR6. Looking forward to diving in the shadows again.
  5. Tango Samurai

Jeremy Renner - "Main Attraction"

Wow. That song has a deep hook and a really deep groove. Not bad at all. I dig it.
  6. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

Looking forward to the new material Wak. I'm in for Cutting Black and the Streetpidia at the very least.
  7. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

I just noticed the Map Error with the Azzy Pyramid last night, was coming to post it. Ya beat me to it. Didn't check the rest of the numbers though. That's some great detail work. I haven't checked the cards because it was a low priority for me. But over all, minor errors, not like leaving...
  8. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

I've had a chance to look over the QS and other than the minor issue of the Face Elf and Troll Street Sam having the exact same Contact list, I don't see any copy/paste or double entry errors. It looks pretty solid. EDIT: And the latest Game Trade Magazine has a char dossier on Sledge, the Ork...
  9. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

I just grabbed the download of the QS and am paging through it briefly before going to work. Whatever else? The full page pic on p.20 of the QS rules? That's Shadowrun, baby! I'm thinking of making it into a poster.
  10. Tango Samurai

CW's The Outpost S2, the renewal nobody asked for!

Welp. That's a way to start your second season. Except for the first ten minutes, that was a middling episode. The new character adds some drama and hidden agenda to Talon's life and could be interesting. Janzo hasn't changed at all. For better or worse.
  11. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

SR5 imfamuosly went to second printing unchanged even after first printing errors and problems were posted. It's why it's the first version of the game I didn't buy at release. And mind you, I was the first guy in my town to buy SR1 when it came out. I have spent thousands of dollars over the...
  12. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

:(:mad: I'm sorry, Crit. I was looking forward to more of your SR contributions.
  13. Tango Samurai

The Outpost

CW's website is really good. Check it out.
  14. Tango Samurai

Sell me on Conan! as seen in the current Bundle of Holding.

I was just going to post that, it's an invaluable resource! Highest possible recommendation!
  15. Tango Samurai

The 100 S6: Book 2

Folks, I apologize for not keeping up this the episodes in this thread but my work schedule has drastically changed and I am no longer able to do a week by week catch up on the 100. But rest assured I am still very much interested in the show and it's characters. I'm just not current on the...
  16. Tango Samurai

The Outpost

Actually it premires tonight on CW at least in America. New thread: https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/cws-the-outpost-s2-the-renewal-nobody-asked-for.849369/
  17. Tango Samurai

CW's The Outpost S2, the renewal nobody asked for!

Season two premires tonight, July 11 on the CW While it was nothing great, the distinct lack of Fantasy media makes this something to poke at if for nothing else. And Jessica Green fills the roll of Talon with much more ability than expected.
  18. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

I'm getting this myself regardless on Saturday morning to judge for myself. I'm willing to go in on SR6 as an act of faith. But it's not blind faith.
  19. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

Which is why I am politely inquiring before making any comments or judgements. I want to know what's what before saying anything. Catalyst has a chance with this edition to make sure that customers feel valued and important rather than as cash machines. I hope they prove worthy of that chance.
  20. Tango Samurai

Shadowrun Sixth Edition?

There is already a mini-review on DTRPG about the Beginner Box being an unorganized mess. Anyone with actual product please comment for true/false?
Top Bottom