• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. El_phantasmo

For Sale A few gems on offer...

Morning/Afternoon/Evening one and all! I've decided to actually part ways with a few pieces and thought instead of resurrection an old thread I'd post a new one that has more on besides. So - these all come from a pet free and smoke-free home. Condition on all of them is excellent and they...
  2. El_phantasmo

For Sale Exalted 3rd Edtion KS

Thanks for reading; I have for sale a still sealed copy in the original poly wrap of the E3 deluxe main rulebook (White cover but not the metal plate ultra-deluxe). There are some minor missing patches of page gilding (This was a replacement that I got for my first copy which had much worse...
  3. El_phantasmo

*Kickstarter* SLA Industries Cannibal Sector one - Ending soon!

All Couldn't find anything anywhere about this on RPG.net and seeing as the rulebook for this skirmish game now has RPG content added I figured it might be interesting to the RPG crowd. I've yet to back myself but there's a big push as it ends in circa 30 hours. Whilst the Cannibal Sector 1...
  4. El_phantasmo

Gears of War 4

Huzzah. A release date on the Xbox of October 11th for this sequel set 25 years after the events of GoW3. New enemy, new protagonists, new weapons (In addition to the classics!) ... looks so good. Anyone else looking to pre-order etc? Also - General GoW thread as I can't see one on the first...
  5. El_phantasmo

It's my birthday! I'd love Exalted things!

Ok - So I hit another year on this Earth but I love Creation just as much; I'd love it if I could get a neat collection of Exalted ideas, places, artifacts - anything really! Also - John and Holden - If you want to drop in anything official that's not been revealed yet? That'd be suuuuuuper...
  6. El_phantasmo

Inspiration and source material

So, I was just over on the Onyx Path forums and posted in the Cavaliers of Mars thread "Why Cavaliers" - and in the last few moments, since posting (No reply yet so this isn't prompted by anything there) I've come to realise; I never read anymore. More to the point, all those "Relevant fiction"...
  7. El_phantasmo

Skill check success as XP for increasing that skill.

So, I've been playing with an idea for my own setting/genre-less system and I'm refining the math and tinkering but basically; When a player makes a skill check, eg rolls to spot something, decipher a language, pick a lock etc, the successes over the difficulty level determines how successful...
  8. El_phantasmo

nWoD Numenera conversion query and feedback query!

Deviations from a species normal elements and state of being (Cybernetics, mutations and the like) reduce the overall ability or potential of that species member to relate to and empathise with others of their species (Basically a loss of humanity in humans as used to happen in Cyberpunk and...
  9. El_phantasmo

Duplication - How to avoid it.

So - I'm an aspiring game designer and looking to actually create my first proper game. Until now I've tinkered lots, played for many years etc (Probably the standard situation - long-term gamer turns hand to creation of game). I have several ideas for settings and mechanics, some quite...
  10. El_phantasmo

VtR B&S - Predatory Auras

Ok - So VtR like VtM is awesome, but in B&S I'm a bit confused about the predatory auras. My confusion isn't mechanical, but the three types of beast seem great yet the Competitor Beast seems a bit oddly crafted. Monster Beast makes you shit yourself and run off or stand and fight out of fear...
  11. El_phantasmo

nWoD GMC compatability query.

Firstly thanks for reading! I'm looking for feedback etc on whether the various non-GMC nWoD source material works with the GMC rules? Specifically things like the fighting style merits in Armory, Armory Reload etc. (So the Archery style and the like). Is anyone using these whilst playing with...
  12. El_phantasmo

Numenera/nWoD conversion - Opinions wanted!

So – After several reads and re-reads I’m just not finding I love the Numenera Cypher system as much as I want too (And I do want too, I just can’t!). As a backer of the KS however I’m not willing to just leave the books on the shelves so instead I’m looking to convert the system etc over to...
  13. El_phantasmo

Opinion/Ideas/Advice wanted for settings

My own game I've been designing is hitting somewhat of a plateau lately in regards setting, so whilst I'm reading up and researching various topics to try and get things right and believable I'm looking at adapting (For personal use only) some already existing IP into RPGs, namely one of the...
  14. El_phantasmo

Kindle/iPad/laptop

Which is best for viewing pdf RPG books? My desktop and laptop are a ball-ache to view pdf's on. I hate it - and it's normally why I avoid pdf files and go for proper printed books however my rather extensive library will soon be requiring it's own home ... so I'm looking at changning onto...
  15. El_phantasmo

Fading Suns D20

Hi all I've been playing FS for quite some time using the standard VP system, but I'm currently awaiting an ebay purchase (Well, several, actually) of FS D20 and some D20 Modern core books. Can FS D20 be played with D20 modern ruleset, or will the normal D&D 3.5 main books be required...
Top Bottom