• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. El_phantasmo

Aberrant 2nd Edition (Comic / Kickstarter is Running)

I must say, I'm liking what I'm reading here, sounds like Aberrant is tighter than the previous version. Whilst I was a big fan of Trinty I never did keep track of the various organisations and just kind of made them my own but I'm liking that this iteration seems clearer in their use and who...
  2. El_phantasmo

So it’s official, SLA Industries v2 is coming

Righto! Just had various things over the years go walkabout during post. I'm just unlucky! I'll drop an email over now. Cheers :)
  3. El_phantasmo

Cyberpunk 2020 and gender-affirmation surgery

We changed the "Humanity" rating in our CP games but I can't remember what it was called 100%. Cyberpsychosis wasn't loss of the self or insanity; it was the human nervous system not being able to coordinate so many disparate systems, connections and weird additions. It had nothing to do with...
  4. El_phantasmo

So it’s official, SLA Industries v2 is coming

I made a comment about crossing my fingers that it wasn't going the way of classes/levels and D&D. I got a reply to say "Uncross your fingers. You are saved." So I'm a pretty happy bunny. Still waiting on my CS1 package though which is odd as Backerkit shows it as shipped and the last update...
  5. El_phantasmo

For Sale A few gems on offer...

Morning/Afternoon/Evening one and all! I've decided to actually part ways with a few pieces and thought instead of resurrection an old thread I'd post a new one that has more on besides. So - these all come from a pet free and smoke-free home. Condition on all of them is excellent and they...
  6. El_phantasmo

🎨 Creative What does your "cyberpunk" gun say?

Colt AMT 2000 - It basically said of my characters "I can deal with this, with you, with the cyberpsycho in the corner, with a degree of finality. Leave me alone."
  7. El_phantasmo

Things you hate that GMs do in RPGs (pet peeves)

"Failing forward" - When I flub a role ... but something good or not-too-bad happens because of it. It's like the in-game Universe protects you. Hate it. Give me critical fails, I'll think of a way past/through/around it. I don't need a GM, a setting or a system holding my hand and guiding me...
  8. El_phantasmo

SLA Industries Announcement

Just read the update. Looking good. Big ole chunk of RPG stuff in there, lots of art, if nothing else and I never use the skirmish side of things it adds the collection. Fingers crossed for V2! :)
  9. El_phantasmo

Sell me or unsell me on Numenera

Seems it's a case of differing playstyles. Much like Strange Visitor, I'm from the pool of "Enh? Why bother?" My players and hopefully I as GM, don't need the one-shot powers or unlimited weirdness to solve an issue, as they prepare and plan out their escapades. If they don't have a "thing they...
  10. El_phantasmo

Well that's part of why for me I give it an unsell - the whole class/level sort of situation. You're a "Howls at the Moon" and that's all you ever are. I'm much more a freeform system. I want to dabble, mix and match, try odd combos or one that reflect the scenarios that occur in game (Like, for...
  11. El_phantasmo

My setting uses a different take on the Strange (It creates fully realised universes, not limited recursions) and was a transport system and weaponised reality creation device that existed prior to the start of this universe) as the history of my Numenera world. By and large it doesn't feature...
  12. El_phantasmo

I can honestly say, for me, that the marketing and hype dragged me into the KS. I can't fault MCG as a company (Had a couple of queries with over stuff, always quick to respond and lovely etc) but it does seem to be a case of "Drop Monte's name on it, it'll sell!" sometimes. I get that he's a...
  13. El_phantasmo

For me Numenera is a love/hate thing; I love what it could be, but hate the fact it’s so half-baked. I love the fact it’s an RPG and not just a weird cartoon, but hate (With a passion) the Cypher system and how cyphers are justified in the setting. So; first things, the bad stuff, as I like to...
  14. El_phantasmo

That's an interesting take on it; I've always just run it as them remembering who they were ... but I guess since it's not amnesia and just memory then it could be two people - The Stormer designed, grown and birthed in a facility who is then trained and builds a life in SLA but also the prior...
  15. El_phantasmo

Interesting;
  16. El_phantasmo

I know it's a dead, beaten and hated drum, but I'm going to beat it ... Doobrie uprising. Just sayin'! :LOL::ROFLMAO:
  17. El_phantasmo

Cheers - Just thought I'd check, didn't want to talk about it if there's an Integration Twenty type situation going on ... don't fancy become the RT version of HJ! Perhaps a slightly tangental question as I'm not sure who it is behind WordForge so you may not know I guess ... but are any...
  18. El_phantasmo

Bare in mind this won't be aaaanywhere near as eloquent as Miss Atomic Bomb's Strix secret as it's written by a fan from a document that's half remembered ...
  19. El_phantasmo

WordForge - In which case, seeing as it's non-canon and already out in the ether, mind if I share what was referred too as "The Truth" in SLA? Spoiler blocked of course... and paraphrased ... it was after all an entire document (That I love btw!)
  20. El_phantasmo

Well, I’ve been a fan of SLA since the ‘90’s, had multiple copies of the MRB etc. Still cherish my screen and document pack! So I’m sad that people new the game won’t get to see CS1, Mort etc. They were good books. Honestly the mythical V2 has been coming for so long now that I think producing...
Top Bottom