• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. JSpektr

[Netflix] Stranger Things 3 Episodes 7-8 and General Spoiler Thread for Full Series

One detail I found interesting is the demodogs were under the Mind Flayer’s control, and died when the gate shut, just like his remote goop body did. But the adult Demogorgon in Russia didn’t. This could imply the Mind Flayer isn’t friends with the Demogorgons. It may be an invader to their...
  2. JSpektr

[Netflix] Stranger Things 3 Episodes 7-8 and General Spoiler Thread for Full Series

Back in Iowa and Missouri it ends in May, if I remember right, so by July he could have been gone a month if Indiana is the same.
  3. JSpektr

[MCU] Spider-man: Far from home (I has seen it) (Spoilers)

He said he had lasers during a rant, though that might just mean the drones have lasers.
  4. JSpektr

[MCU] Jessica Jones Season 3 (Episodes 12-13) and General Full Season Spoiler Thread

I thought it was less about whether killing Salinger was morally good, and more about whether it was psychologically healthy for Trish to do so.
  5. JSpektr

[MCU] Jessica Jones Season 3 (Episodes 12-13) and General Full Season Spoiler Thread

By the time she tricked Salinger into confessing Jessica wanted Trish to turn herself in and that would blow her cover anyway, didn’t she?
  6. JSpektr

At that point Trish doesn’t care if the world knows.
  7. JSpektr

Batman: The Animated Series- Worst Villains

I want to see a movie that’s Velvet Buzzsaw, except all Batman villains, now.
  8. JSpektr

[MCU] Rumor Thread: It was the dawning of the 4th Phase [Contains Endgame Spoilers]

True. It also looks like the front of it could have a skull like design on the mouth. That’d be in line with the kind of updates the MCU does, where the costumes are more realistic with just callbacks to the comics when something is impracticable. I’ve done full contact LARP fighting (up to...
  9. JSpektr

[MCU] Rumor Thread: It was the dawning of the 4th Phase [Contains Endgame Spoilers]

I would say that’s just a generic bad guy in armor, but that hood in the back... Losing the cap makes sense, but keeping the hood? The list of Marvel baddies that fit Black Widow, have non-powered armor, and have a hood is pretty short.
  10. JSpektr

The Immigrant Song... With Transformers!

FYI, they’re currently on tour, appearing at a mix of cons and regular music venues. They haven’t booked something close enough to me yet, I’ll be going if at all possible when they do.
  11. JSpektr

[Spoiler Thread] Godzilla: King of the Monsters - I've seen it.

She also hates Godzilla for killing her son. Releasing a bigger alpha that will kill him isn’t an accidental side effect.
  12. JSpektr

I want to see Kong grab Godzilla by the tail and twirl him around. They’re already ignoring most of physics, might as well go all the way.
  13. JSpektr

Thor to battered Guardians that barely survived: “See? I knew you could handle it. That’s why I was late. Great work. Did you know if you order a fiftiest round on Scordax, they...” Everyone turns as the villain rises again or some new menace appears behind them. KRACKA-THOOM! Whatever it is...
  14. JSpektr

Thor’s power level is also way higher than the Guardians. Having him on the team is like Thanos joining the Sinister Six. If they make that a running gag, or somehow power up the rest of them, it could work, but my bet is they drop Thor off somewhere in the beginning of the movie. It’d be...
  15. JSpektr

The logic is: 1. If my son died for the greater good, that makes it not just some senseless accident. 2. I’ll prove it by releasing all the titans and they’ll kill people just like my son was killed but it will fix the world and then you’ll see, you’ll all see! Ie: must rationalize why she...
  16. JSpektr

Westworld III - HBO 2020 [merged]

I feel the same. Having such a huge shift in the setting gives me hope that they’ll try and make something new instead of trying to replicate season one again.
  17. JSpektr

Spider-Man: Far From Home Trailer [MAJOR Endgame Spoilers in Trailer]

If we eventually get a twenties/thirties Spider-man mentoring a teenage Tony Stark it would be kind of awesome.
  18. JSpektr

[Official] Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Thread

Accidental as in he really meant to live quietly, but just couldn’t help himself. First he gets Howard started on the idea of a suit of armor, then he rescues Bucky, then they find out the Feds have a guy locked us that says he’s from Uranus, and a fish lady, and a woman that thinks she’s...
  19. JSpektr

[Official] Avengers: Endgame Spoiler Thread

I want to see the movie where Steve Rogers went to his alternate timeline to settle down with Peggy... and it lasted about ten minutes before he’d accidentally founded the 1950s Avengers.
  20. JSpektr

(Official) Game of Thrones S8x3 "The Long Night”

Arya killed the Night King with the dagger Bran gave her. I saw it as a chess match, and Bran maneuvered the Night King to exactly where he needed to be for the right person to kill him.
Top Bottom