• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. K

IC [MtAw] War on the Iron Pyramid

Sonata nods at the others. "I think having a poke around after hours is a good idea. I may be able to help by affecting the electronic surveillance inside the bank, though I didn't pay enough attention to the security when we were there before to be certain. Still, it may be worth doing even if...
  2. K

OOC [MtAw] War on the Iron Pyramid

Yeah, that's impressively hideous. Poor Ness!
  3. K

Sonata winces when she sees Ness's house from the outside. God, it's awful. As she enters, she plasters on a more neutral expression, not wanting to offend her host. I must remember to make to clear to the estate agent to avoid any properties in this area. Entering the house, Sonata raises an...
  4. K

Sonata nods at Ness. "Good plan; let's go". Turning to take a last look at the bank, she calls up an imago in her mind. Calling upon the clarity of the Aether, she focuses her sight through the imago, using it as a lens to reveal the ley lines and Hallows within the bank. Casting Sacred...
  5. K

Sonata looks at the growing scene with some unease. She catches Sitala's eye, "Do you think Ness needs any back up? I'm not sure what we can do to help, but the pair he's chatting to are acting rather oddly. There's something not right with them magically either."
  6. K

[13th Age] Eyes of the Stone Thief (and prelude)

Season 2, Session 34 - Third Time Lucky, Part 4 PCs present: Nuin (and his brother, Kalecgos, a young gold dragon) Darrell Brugh Green Slug Goghwim Glorta The cultist introduced himself as Maeglor, and made a valiant attempt to persuade the heroes to work with him, on some complicated...
  7. K

[13th Age] Eyes of the Stone Thief (and prelude)

Season 2, Session 33 - Third Time Lucky, Part 3 PCs present: Nuin (and his brother, Kalecgos, a young gold dragon) Darrell Brugh Green Slug Goghwim Almost immediately afterwards, Grimtusk began to put his plan into action, fearing that any delay would alert Fangrot. Grimtusk and his orcs...
  8. K

Gloomhaven

Your hand size never increases in Gloomhaven. You add cards to your pool as you level, but you always take the same number of cards from your pool into each scenario.
  9. K

Sonata nods in agreement as she reads Taltos's text. + A good plan. I'll leave with Ness. Don't think we should be alone in this place + Sonata browses through the leaflets the bank has on offer, trying to be surreptitious as she watches Ness and people he's talking too. A part of her...
  10. K

IC Entomophobia (13th Age)

Sarathiel charges after the last demon, remembering thier lessons about letting no foe leave a temple alive. The monk's blow looks like it will miss, but they twist at the last moment, and land a solid blow. "For Moradin!" they cry. Move after the demon, and attack it. Natural 3 which I...
  11. K

OOC [MtAw] War on the Iron Pyramid

Cool, thanks both for clarifying. Reroll with the mage sight penalty gets 2 successes, and Sonata will definitely cast Pierce Deception. Edit: And will cancel the remaining duration on Crafter's Eye.
  12. K

I assume I had to drop active mage sight to cast Crafter's Eye, so that's one success on Wits and Composure. If Sonata sees something fishy about the people Ness is talking too, she'll cast Pierce Deception. She has prime 3, and so has 3 free reach to spend on instant casting, advanced...
  13. K

Sonata describes what she sees, struggling to put words around the sight of the Supernal truths. "It's here, but it's heart lies somewhere else. Space has never really been my thing, arcana-wise - Ness I assume you'd be our best for that. Any chance you can see where it's home really is?" As...
  14. K

As they enter the bank, Sonata looks around the large room slowly, seeing if there's any repeat of what she saw in the coffee shop. She frowns slightly at the woman carrying the cello, fighting off an urge to start discussing music with the stranger. Stay on target - if there is a decent...
  15. K

IC Entomophobia (13th Age)

Sarathiel marches over to the demon facing Calpurnia, and strikes at it. Thier blow connects lightly, but Sarathiel draws resolve from it nonetheless. Attack Vs Calpurnia's demon, hits AC 24. That does 5 damage and I can heal with a recovery as a free action.
  16. K

Sonata nods. "It's something up with the financial network behind the card machine. Someone's hacked into the network, but in a Supernal way, I think. They're not using their access yet, but they could at any moment. And when they do decide to use it, I'm not sure there's much they couldn't...
  17. K

Sonata stares intently at the counter, watching closely as a young man pays for his latte. Sonata scrutinises with focused prime sight. First roll gets 1 success, and I'll spend 1 mana to get another. That reduces the opacity to 1. Second roll gets 3 successes, which reduces the opacity to 0...
  18. K

Sonata returns to the table, carrying a tray of coffee cups. She quietly related what she saw, saying "There's something up with the card payment system - it sounded wrong when that woman's order went through." She frowns, and looks at Ness, "All clear at Starbucks, I take it?" Sonata drums her...
  19. K

Sonata greets Sangita warmly. "Good morning! Sit down, and let me get you a coffee - there's no better way to start the day!" Turning to Ness, she says "And for you as well, of course. I'll join you in staring at the Starbucks once I've got the essentials taken care of". Heading up to the...
Top Bottom