• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. K

[Ars Magica] Rhine Tribunal Saga

Dramatis Personae: Demetri ex Bonisagus. Descendant of a line of Diedne magi who had hidden within House Bonisagus. He has traveled to the Rhine to uncover the lost secrets of his house. Member of the Elder gild. Vesta ex Bonisagus. Originally raised a Jerbiton, Vesta grew up in the Rhine...
  2. K

Wanted Ars Magica: Guardians of the Forest

I'm looking to buy a copy of Ars Magica: Guardians of the Forest (the Rhine tribunal). I'm based in the UK, and am not too fussy about the condition, so long as it's mostly intact. Anyone got a copy they'd like to sell?
  3. K

[Godbound] A Vissian Pantheon

Player Characters: Aman Soro, Godbound of Artifice, Night and Sorcery, and originally from Ancalia. Gianfranco Gattuso, Godbound of Earth, Endurance and Might, a native the city of Galluzo in Vissio Tireless Scrivener, Godbound of Endurance, Knowledge and Time, who fled the...
  4. K

[13th Age] Eyes of the Stone Thief (and prelude)

I'm currently running a 13th Age campaign, which is set in the default Dragon Empire setting (with a few minor changes: e.g. the Emperor and Crusader are both female to better balance the icons). The campaign began with the heroes investigating some murders in the small town of Eldolan...
  5. K

Legend of the Five Rings - Kanazawa

These are the session logs from a fairly long (58 sessions!) L5R campaign I ran recently. The session logs were primarily intended for my use and the player's reference. There are a few places with missing NPC names, which were mostly for incidental characters that even I couldn't remember a...
  6. K

[13th Age] Magic item creation

I've just started a 13th Age game, and one of my players is a artificer and creator of magic items. He's only interested in this as an out-of-combat feature (his character class is Barbarian, with One Unique Thing "Only human trained by the dwarven mastersmiths" and a +5 background in "Dwarven...
  7. K

[4E] Encounter bulding advice, and recommended houserules

I'm due to start running the War of the Burning Sky campaign, which looks pretty nifty. The fights in it are poorly converted from 3.5 though, e.g. putting a level 1 or 2 party versus a level 10 controller! I'm no expert at 4E encounter building, but even I know that that's crap. As I've...
  8. K

Getting virus warnings from Chrome

When I try to load the new page in one of the My Little Pony threads (specifically http://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?603532-Semi-WiW-My-Little-Pony-FiM-The-Fun-has-been-Doubled!/page15) I get hit by a biiiig warning from Chrome saying: Warning: Something's Not Right Here! forum.rpg.net...
  9. K

[Exalted] GM advice sought on wacky schemes to win a Solar's Staff grace

Firstly, my players stay out (there are big non-obvious plot spoilers in this post)! The next session of my Exalted game is this Friday, and one of my players has thrown a last-minute plot request at me. He’s playing a sorcerer and for his sacrifice for Celestial Circle Sorcery he’s going to...
  10. K

[Exalted] Questions about shaping combat and the creation-born

Firstly, my players stay out. In the Exalted game I'm running at the moment, the PCs are about to head deep into the Wyld on a journey to the Elemental Pole of Wood. En route, they will encounter the Sword Emanation of an Unshaped (Jubal the Hunter of the Whisperer in the Leaves, p.71 Graceful...
  11. K

Mass Effect, a rant.

I downloaded Mass Effect a few days ago on the Steam sale, as I've never played it before. I've jsut done a bit of the introduction mission, and arrrrggggggg! I was expecting something like Knights of the Old Republic or other Bioware games, with a nice easy introduction and a good tutorial...
  12. K

[WoW] The best Horde zones and quests

I've recently started a little hordie shaman on Earthen Ring (EU), with the aim of seeing the cool Horde-side old world quests before Cata hits. I normally play Alliance (and have Loremaster on that side), and I've never really got past 20ish Horde-side. What zones and/or quest lines would...
  13. K

[Wow] Looking for a new EU server

Me and some friends are looking for a new home. We're currently in a guild over on Silvermoon EU that has been our home for a long time, but recently it's changed and now we're thinking of moving on. It used to be a lovely social guild where everyone would say hello when you logged on and be...
  14. K

[4e] Weapon/Implements for Paladins?

I'm going to be playing a Paladin in an Eberron game soon, and am trying to find enhantments that I can put on my weapon which will let it count as a holy symbol. There seem to be loads of them for other classes, but the lowest level ones which a paladin can use are a) +2 enchantment only* and...
  15. K

[3.5] Confusion about the Half-Celestial template

A friend is running a 3.5 game this coming Saturday, set at level 12, where we'll be facing off against demons and devils. I'm planning on playing a Barbarian, with levels of Champion of Gwynhyfwar (from BoED), but I'm also interested in applying the Half Celestial template (I don't know what...
  16. K

[ORE] Advice for GMs?

I'm going to be running an ORE-Exalted game this Saturday, and it'll be the first time either I or my players will have used the system. (P.S. My players, shoo, as there are spoilers ahead!) For those of you who've run ORE before, do you have any advice specific to this system? For reference...
  17. K

[4E] Leaks from Martial Power in Compendium

Wizards have updated the Compendium, but if you read the class entries for the Fighter, Ranger, Warlord and Rogue you can see several new class features sneaking in, presumably from Martial Power. Right now, the write up makes it look like these four class are just *given* extra powers, but I...
  18. K

[Exalted] Tracking & Stealing shit with Sorcery

My players, shoo! If you were a powerful sorcerer (like the Lover Clad in Rainment of Tears, to draw an example completely at random), and a person you knew the name of (and had an arcane link to) had an item that you wanted (like the Horn of Compassion, an Artifact N/A which represented the...
  19. K

[Exalted] The hearthstone of the Imperial Manse

The Heart of the Realm is the only hearthstone from a manse rated N/A in Creation. We know it allows the bearer to control the Sword of Creation, but what other awesome powers does it grant the bearer? The Sword was built as the ultimate weapon to defend Creation from the Wyld (the only threat...
  20. K

[Ex] The Unconquered Sun

A very simple question this one - I know the four symbols the Unconquered Sun holds correspond to the four virtues. Which one corresponds to Compassion? I assume it's not the Spear (Valour), but that still leaves the Horn, the Shield and the Olive (?) branch. I can't find this explained in...
Top Bottom