• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Sabermane

OOC [Shadowrun 5th Edition] Neon and Glass

I'm on vacation. Posting tuesday
  2. Sabermane

Inconsequential slice-of-life headcanons, pt2! (Credit to That Other Guy and Lonewolf23)

Honestly the fact that prune juice is basically non alcoholic wine? Can totally see klingons loving it.
  3. Sabermane

Belated Realisations part 2: I Can't Believe It Took Me A Second Thread!

Oh, the Joker is the Clown prince of crime because it's a pun on cRown Prince. In my defense, that's obviously an old joke and not that funny to begin with.
  4. Sabermane

Disney all-in on Star Wars a mistake?

Forget it Jake it's Star Wars.
  5. Sabermane

Top Gun; Maverick Trailer

I really wonder if it will deal with the alternate timeline where the US invaded Russian airspace and caused WWIII.
  6. Sabermane

Top Gun; Maverick Trailer

Tom Cruise you haven't done anything for this reward movie.
  7. Sabermane

Inconsequential slice-of-life headcanons, pt2! (Credit to That Other Guy and Lonewolf23)

Harry Dresden has a little old lady as an upstairs neighbor. She has lived there for every book. Her true occult knowledge is vast by association. Multiple parties have tried to cajole or force her to help attack Dresden but she has withstood all comers with a stubborn will, a belief in good...
  8. Sabermane

[We should all Listen to] The Magnus Archives

EPISODE 80: THE LIBRARIAN Case: 0170216-B Statement: of Jurgen Leitner Date of Recording: February 16 2017 (continued) Date of Event: various, primarily 1994? Recording by: Jonathan Simms, Our friend is begging Simms to hurry--our friendly old man who can banish monsters doesn’t know how much...
  9. Sabermane

I can see your points, but I always feel like the GM watching my party give the bad guy the evil artifact on this one. He's not the WORST investigator, and yes @Proteus I feel like he makes bad decisions but I understand WHY he makes those bad decisions. It's just this one is so flagrant. I...
  10. Sabermane

Cats Movie first trailer

Either reality is defragging, society is processing the remains of the old and dealing with the new/near singularity, or someone grabbed a genie and wished "everyone gets one random wish fulfilled".
  11. Sabermane

Batman: the Batmaning

As I've said before, we like Batman because we have a god's eye view of him and his actions, and he has the plot armor to make his choices the right one. In real life, "Rich man dressed as Dracula attacks people on streets" would be met with "lock that madman up!" But again, talking apes and...
  12. Sabermane

Cats Movie first trailer

You'll only need to buy a few thousand tickets to make sure that doesn't happen.
  13. Sabermane

I've been waiting for this one. EPISODE 78: DISTANT COUSIN Case: 0011206 Statement of: Lawrence Moore, regarding somethign that was not hsi cousin Date of recording: June 12, 2001 Recording by: Jonathan Simms Simms is scared. But he barrels on with his work-- Lawrence had a cousin Carl. Past...
  14. Sabermane

EPISODE 77: THE KIND MOTHER Case: 9941509 Statement of: Lucy Cooper, regarding victim Rose Cooper Date of Recording: September 15, 1994 Date of Event: August 1994 Recorded by: Gertrude Robinson Allright! Gertrude!! More high-level evil-hunting, explosive-using badass Mom’s! There is a...
  15. Sabermane

WH40K Live Action TV Show - Eisenhorn (Merged X2)

Jeez glad I'm not in charge of the this. Like...good luck everybody. I hope you pull it off. But *looks outside* the timing for this is sorta off I think...
  16. Sabermane

Batman: the Batmaning

So I'm fiddling around with an idea, and part of that idea is "what if our source of powers was Batman?" I like cinematic reality as Basically, Batman is the best at everything, which is why he can do cinematic things like pull together an impossible clue from bullet fragments or do all the cool...
  17. Sabermane

EPISODE 76: THE SMELL OF BLOOD Case: 0171302 Statement of: Melanie King, regarding her further research into “War Ghosts” Date of Statement: February 13, 2017 Date of Event: Recording by: Jonathan Simms and Melanie King direct from source Simms is pissed. He and Melanie get on like J. Jonah...
  18. Sabermane

EPISODE 75: A LONG WAY DOWN Case: 0060711 Statement of Stephen Walker, regarding his brother’s disappearance of Tour Montparnasse Date of Recording: November 7, 2006 Date of Event: October 2006 Recording by: Jonathan Simms Stephan hopes his brother is dead. He must be. If he wasn’t, well...that...
  19. Sabermane

EPISODE 75: A LONG WAY DOWN Case: 0060711 Statement of Stephen Walker, regarding his brother’s disappearance of Tour Montparnasse Date of Recording: November 7, 2006 Date of Event: October 2006 Recording by: Jonathan Simms Stephan hopes his brother is dead. He must be. If he wasn’t, well...that...
  20. Sabermane

Oh, I think that the Meat Team grabbed the "this is my flesh, this is my blood" element of religion and ran with it. EPISODE 74: FATIGUE Case: 0150806 Statement of: Lydia Halligan, regarding her insomnia Date of Statement: June 8th, 2015 Date of Event: Unknown Recording by: Jonathan Simms...
Top Bottom