• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Bicorn

Starting out in Skyrim - any traps?

Packrat syndrome is a quite common malady when playing Bethesda games. Katie's situation in this comic felt rather familiar to me.
  2. Bicorn

Starting out in Skyrim - any traps?

Amusingly enough when I first played I prioritized Stealth and Marksman simply because I wanted to hunt deer in the wilderness, and discovered entirely by accident that it was also a very effective combat build. I imagine this happens a lot. The main thing that makes the combination so broken is...
  3. Bicorn

[wiw] Neon Genesis Evangelion

I vaguely remember reading somewhere that he's a genetically engineered variant designed as a household pet, so he's more comfortable with warmth than a regular penguin. Not sure if that's canon or just something someone came up with.
  4. Bicorn

WMTW: Gatchaman CROWDS

VAPE is short for Violent APEs. The abbreviation does sound kind of unintentionally funny.
  5. Bicorn

[WiW, Anime] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stand By Me

As a certain episode of part 4 made quite apparent, Araki really likes Italian food.
  6. Bicorn

[WiW, Anime] JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Stand By Me

Zucchero is also another food-themed name, being Italian for sugar. Three of Bucciarati's teammates also have food references: Narancia - mix of "orange" in Italian and Spanish, as you noticed. Mista - as in "ensalata mista", or mixed salad. Pannacotta (Fugo's first name) - a type of Italian...
  7. Bicorn

[WIW] Mob Psycho 100 II! Where the hero wants to finally stand out

Your vacation is well-earned. Well-wishes and vibes.
  8. Bicorn

[Spoilers] [General Anime Summer 2019] Create a General Anime Thread, with the light God could not know

The third season especially felt at times like it would have needed twice as many episodes to tell the story in an understandable manner.
  9. Bicorn

Today's Order of the stick 21: Who Died and Made You Boss?

IIRC the fire-entity was also named Låge, which is pronounced almost the same as Loki, just to confuse things further.
  10. Bicorn

WMTW: Gatchaman CROWDS

Indeed. The line is "Utsūtsu shimasu" so it's also a pun on her name. It's a baby-talk version of "-chan". Basically I think he's being super-condescending.
  11. Bicorn

Okay, you lot. Recommend me some anime!

Fist of the North Star was the artist's primary influence before he gravitated away from that style and towards the glammy style he's now best known for. You can already see his own stylings start to emerge in the early parts, with those massive muscle-hulks often having surprisingly delicate...
  12. Bicorn

[Spoilers] [General Anime Summer 2019] Create a General Anime Thread, with the light God could not know

I use Windows 7 on my main machine, but I'll try that out on my laptop.
  13. Bicorn

What is that a possible reference to? A lot of psychics have multiple powers, but Shimazaki being able to use two at the same time is apparently kind of a big deal.
  14. Bicorn

See, here's the problem. When the page is paused, a play sign pops out in the middle of the screen if you press any keys. Including the Alt key you need to have pressed to printscreen only the active window. So the choices become: - try to catch the right moment with a screencap while the video...
  15. Bicorn

Turning off autoplay, settings that actually stay between sessions instead of resetting to defaults, turning off subtitles, not having obstructing UI elements pop up when you're trying to take a screenshot, just to mention a few.
  16. Bicorn

Crunchyroll is really trying its paying customers' patience. Now they went and forced a takedown of the third-party player which had all the useful features their own html5 player lacks, and which they don't seem to be in any hurry to actually add.
  17. Bicorn

[wiw] Neon Genesis Evangelion

I kind of wonder why the case had a radiation symbol on it, you'd think a biohazard symbol would be more fitting. Perhaps Kaji's cover story to give for those not in-the-know was that he was carrying a radioactive sample.
  18. Bicorn

Indeed. While it has several themes, perhaps more than anything the story is about Mob growing up.
  19. Bicorn

Okay, you lot. Recommend me some anime!

The level of accident-prone-ness displayed by the human in Cells at Work made me wonder if maybe the last episode would reveal they're the protagonist of a slapsticky romantic comedy. (You probably know the type.)
Top Bottom