• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. S

Are there any "make your own units" versions of Blood Bowl or Guild Ball?

Heh, I literally just came here after reading an email about a 25% sale on Mantic's webstore!
  2. S

Are there any "make your own units" versions of Blood Bowl or Guild Ball?

I'm trying to think, I feel like Ganesha Games or somebody had something like that. There's also Kaos Ball, which isn't "BYOM", but sounds like it's simpler, and has a pretty wide selection of teams.
  3. S

Battletech CLAN INVASION Box!

So, I know there's the Clan Invasion box, but did I understand correctly that there are, like, various lance boxes on this KS as well, or were all those going to retail?
  4. S

*eyes the clock* A little over 4 hours to go...
  5. S

So.... I'm really hoping they find enough success and business reasoning that they can release more than, like a handful of lances or stars. The old AS boxes were keen, but they had so much overlap with the starter I sometimes felt I wasn't getting as much of a 'spread' of mechs. Of course...
  6. S

Sci-fi skirmish games

There's "Tomorrow's War", which is sorta skirmish, I think. I haven't played it personally.
  7. S

Open Combat?

https://www.secondthunder.com/ just for your own info. :)
  8. S

Open Combat?

So I was perusing my copy of Open Combat that I ran across during a recent clean-up effort, and realized that it seems like it has a lot in the way of "counts as" for anything not your basic 'non-supernatural' entity... it advises that wizard/magician types just 'buy' hand weapons or something...
  9. S

Lee Garvin, creator of Tales from the Floating Vagabond, has passed away

Huh, I got to play that with him once in one of the gamerooms at our FLGS, sometime in... 2003?
  10. S

Lee Garvin, creator of Tales from the Floating Vagabond, has passed away

That's so sad; I actually worked with Lee in a comic shop in the 90s and would see him at our FLGS where he worked for a while. Rest easy, Lee, and thanks for the good times.
  11. S

Perspective and the scope of these forums

I got turned onto The Hu by a Facebook quote and soon added one of their tracks to my running playlist.
  12. S

TheWarStore.com is closing

That's... man that's really sad to hear.
  13. S

Also: shout-out to Noble Knight Games; their prices can be a little on the high side, but they've got phenomenal customer service and the fact they've got used goods as a main attraction means a pretty gigantic selection.
  14. S

Yeah, Miniature Market tends to be the one I always hear about; I've used them and like their deals. Coolstuffinc.com *sometimes* has really good deals, though not nearly the stock MM does. Both have pretty good customer service.
  15. S

So it's pretty well picked over, and I'm not certain it had the following it did a little while back, but The Warstore posted that they're closing up shop. Thought some folks might want to know.
  16. S

[Windows] Sell me on a fun, modern arcade-style racing game

Ah, TrackMania: bonus points, custom track makers!
  17. S

Battletech: Alpha Strike Commander's Edition drop date?

Evidently Catalyst posted a photo of a proof copy on Instagram!
  18. S

Iron Kingdoms RPG... what's next?

Yeah, I should've clarified- this is the non-d20, PP system. I guess that's 2nd edition?
  19. S

Iron Kingdoms RPG... what's next?

So... while I haven't actually *played* the game yet, I love reading it and it seems like it'd scratch some of my 4e itches. That said, the line is... not exactly sparse, but doesn't seem to get a lot of discussion in the way of "new shiny sourcebook." Has it sort of hit its critical mass, is...
Top Bottom