• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Yeoman

Monogender Races with Same-Gender Half-Breeds: This Bug Anyone Else?

I tend to be okay with it when it’s explicitly something like this. A magical race that really don’t need to reproduce, but can use other species to do so. Or when two races are just one race with extreme sexual dimorphism.
  2. Yeoman

Could also be social. A race might have both sexes, but largely only express one gender (or lack of such). Either forced as on The Orville, where any variation is stamped out, or the early Discworld Dwarves, or a culture that’s okay with anyone that’s different, but just tends to go one way. Or...
  3. Yeoman

Even if a race is monogendered for whatever reason, could also be trans members of those races. Transformers: Lost Light explored this a little with Anode and Lug, who came from Cybertron during a period where it was monogendered (and I don’t think we ever got an explanation for why it it had...
  4. Yeoman

[My Hero Academia General] The Class is in Session

I mean... those endeavors were murder... at least one of which would have been Endeavor.
  5. Yeoman

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Looks like Lex Lemur has it. And it’s now Ziggys turn.
  6. Yeoman

OOC Crinoverse Avengers forever (MnM 3rd edition)

Yeah, that looks like a lady Charli would build.
  7. Yeoman

[My Hero Academia General] The Class is in Session

That was my read on it too. Didn’t help his emotional state, but if it had knocked him out... probably wouldn’t change anything long term really...
  8. Yeoman

[Let’s Read] Volo’s Guide to Monsters

That used to be pretty par for the course in the 80s and early 90s. Then BTAS and Xanatos changed the way the game was played.
  9. Yeoman

🎨 Creative Crinoverse Thread 5: Now on RPG.net!!!!

I can't really get into the show, but I respect the heck out of using an episode to provide a distant finale to the creator's own long abandoned web comic.
  10. Yeoman

And that knocks her out. Though her tentacles still seem to be acting on their own. Ray: 25 Ziggy: 23 Lex Lemur: 22 Ohwon: 21 Spider-Ham 2: 19 Doc Ock: 19 Power Lop: 17 Iron Foot: 16 Mary: 15 Payback: 13 Parsley: 11 Mettaur, we're back to you.
  11. Yeoman

OOC Crinoverse Avengers forever (MnM 3rd edition)

I mean, Jonni showed up so Golarion is canon. ... Note to self, Jonni as PC in next M&M campaign.
  12. Yeoman

IC Crinoverse: Avengers forever IC thread. Part 2

Yuki blurs, appearing next to the remains of the drive, grabbing and pocketing them. “Oh, no. If only the Avengers had one of the most powerful technopaths on the planet, easily capable of pulling information off a broken hard drive.” “But maybe you’re right about us wasting our time. Loukas...
  13. Yeoman

🎨 Creative [M&M] Kreuz Control: a thread for my character builds

Why not cure cancer, then offer to turn people into dinosaurs?
  14. Yeoman

With the amount of damage she's Whatever that jump suit is made of, you don't get much through it (-1 toughness), and it's especially difficult to hit with her tentacle arms carrying her away. Crinos, you're up.
  15. Yeoman

IC Pathfinder: Welcome to Flavortown

“Well, we cant bribe them or sleep with them, so that just leaves fire.”
  16. Yeoman

🎨 Creative [M&M] Kreuz Control: a thread for my character builds

Wait... that guy had a name? I just call him White Dolemite.
  17. Yeoman

[LTTP] Steven Universe

Basically, the Crystal Gems are the Legion of Super-Heroes, and the off colors are the Legion of Substitute Heroes, with Lars as Polar Boy.
  18. Yeoman

Quick question about Tal Dore

Only other thing I can think of is cosmetic: Firbolgs are a little more cow-like in appearence, mostly due to how everyone thought Matt's description of Pumat Sol sounded. Not quite tot he level of the being cow people, but the flatish noses are played up the in art the ears tend to be more...
  19. Yeoman

[El Goonish Shive] I can't be the only one here who reads it ...

Nothing could Possobly go wrong.
  20. Yeoman

Sadly, trying to grap at three wildly moving slippery super trong tentacles is just too much for you, and she breaks free. (Sorry, she got a 19 even before her STR bonus). Stavros, you're up.
Top Bottom