• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. L

What is the least playable RPG?

Least playable is not equal to unplayable.
  2. L

Just for you!
  3. L

For me least playable is where mechanics,theme,desire and popularity overlap to produce a fail. AD&D at it's peak had theme and popularity so high that working around the mechanics was worth it. Palladium Fantasy had the theme but lacked local popularity and equally poor organization to AD&D...
  4. L

That's probably the bigger problem but the prose is also annoying as I recall. I remember it stating how much better,more serious etc it was to all other RPGs. Reminds me of Oasis comparing themselves to the Beetles.
  5. L

What rules for The Expendables?

Extreme Vengeance is built for exactly this genre
  6. L

Cold sleep going wrong is a staple in sci fi. So is time Travellers failing to properly adjust time. I have two copies of this. Digest and regular size. I agree that when I saw it I came to the same conclusion about playing it. However I have heard a fair number of people say if you can work...
  7. L

For all your deadEarth needs see Dyson's collected works Here
  8. L

A guy named Vinnie last I heard....
  9. L

Which from a 2019 perspective probably makes it look unplayable but from a late 70's perspective it's not as bad. The lack of powers was pretty glaring.
  10. L

Superhero 2044 may be what you're thinking of. I think the author is here or at least a contributor. What struck me the most about it is how much it seemed like a time management game vs a supers game. Schedules seemed quite important. I never played it though so it could be a case of looks...
  11. L

Now you're reminding of Lands of Adventure. I never figured that one out back in the day.
  12. L

Sufficiently difficult or or unpleasant can become unplayable
  13. L

MERP? You don't have to explain but I am curious about why that is on your list. The others that I recognize and have played I can understand but MERP was Basic to Rolemasters AD&D to me. However to be fair AD&D 1st edition rules as written was quite a bit more challenging than I suspect...
  14. L

Alpha-Omega. Maybe it's playable but the system was such a pain to work through.
  15. L

Exploiting Dawn: The Tragic Tale of Min-Maximus the Vampire

This is Mailers goal. Everything else is just an elaborate set up.
  16. L

[Banana Splits] A Five Night at Fredy's rip-off adapation?

This is basically a movie that would let me go with a teenager and both of us would get something out of it. Disney for teens.
  17. L

[Banana Splits] A Five Night at Fredy's rip-off adapation?

I always assumed the folks writing Banana Splits were on acid in the first place. Children this is what a lifetime of using hallucinogens will convince you is a good idea.
  18. L

What a 6 year old taught me

Mine would vacillate between "I hit it" and a twenty minute monologue rambling all over the place. It would probably include explosions, lots of things flying, flips and severed limbs. At the end he'd forget what he was trying to do.
Top Bottom