• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Morty

Pathfinder second edition..i have it !

Does any of those reactions require a shield?
  2. Morty

While the vehemence with which people insist paladins must be LG-only is baffling at best, the playtest did seem to kind of push paladins into using a shield and having a defensive role. That is an entirely reasonable complaint. Whether or not this is still the case in the final version is...
  3. Morty

When the Raise Shield action was first revealed, I naively hoped that other combat styles would get the same basic methods of using their actions. They didn't. Power Attack does feel like something that should be just doable with a two-handed weapon. Turning everything into feats doesn't look...
  4. Morty

[Guild Wars 2] Anyone Still Playing?

Oh, right. I forgot GW1 did things with elevation and positioning for bows. Maybe that explains why the harpy archers deal so much damage to me. I'll keep it in mind next time.
  5. Morty

I saw people crunch the numbers on Power Attack back when the playtest was still running and it didn't look rosy back then either.
  6. Morty

💀 Necro How would you rewrite Mass Effect: Andromeda?

The combat itself is pretty good, possibly best in the franchise. It's less... floaty and generally lousy than in ME1, but doesn't have ME2 and ME3's feeling of being restricted to running down corridors with chest-high walls (though to be fair, ME3 is already more open than ME2). Where it...
  7. Morty

They do seem a lot tougher than the other enemies in Cliffs of Dohjok, like corsairs and bugs. But I'll show those overgrown chickens who's boss eventually.
  8. Morty

Would discussion of what we'd change about Andromeda's gameplay be out of scope for this thread?
  9. Morty

I've dropped some gold on monk skills with my old mesmer, equipped them on Duknoro... stepped into a pile of harpies and died. Then I tried another quest, killed some corsairs and survived. Maybe I'm getting somewhere.
  10. Morty

I believe I've got most, if not all, Prophecies locations unlocked. Factions will be trickier.
  11. Morty

Definitely. I've never really got anywhere in Factions. Non-elites probably aren't a problem, yeah. I can just swap my mesmer's secondary to a monk for a while and grab them from Prophecies trainers. Maybe also some Faction ones? I did poke around the Factions campaign with him. I'm more or...
  12. Morty

Good to know I'm on some kind of track, but those Factions skills aren't accessible to me. I'm not crazy about running around in Prophecies just so I can start Nightfall, but I'll see what I can do. A minor vigor rune and a minor mysticism one. I've only started Nightfall last week. My...
  13. Morty

I do have all the campaigns except EotN and my old characters, including a level 20 mesmer. So maybe I can see about grabbing the monk skills this way. Thanks, but this doesn't help me while my only available mesmer is a henchman.
  14. Morty

On another note, I've checked the builds you suggested... and yeah, I don't have like a half of those skills. Though I'm not sure how hard they are to get. There's a separate NPC for hero skills. As for my "build", this is its code: OgGjkWrFbNiXp74dA/dfuX3rCA.
  15. Morty

It does feel like they made the same mistake the original trilogy's writers had made with the Reapers in ME1 and ME2. Pile up mysteries and leave them to be resolved later - which didn't happen.
  16. Morty

In other news, looks like more elite specialization updates in GW2. Scapper and Chronomancer this time. Both are very welcome, but we'll see how they work out in practice. I guess I picked a good time to make a scrapper. Preparations instead of traps for thieves are a curious choice. I wonder...
  17. Morty

I know you need carefully-crafted builds in GW1, but first I need to figure out what works with what. It's a pretty steep learning curve. I'll try those builds for Dunkoro, replace Koss with the ranger/mesmer and see what happens.
  18. Morty

Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice

I feel like I want to play Sekiro again, but I don't know if I want to do it in NG+. It seems too easy, though I guess that's just the start. I also feel odd not getting anything from the bosses other than money and experience. On the other hand, I enjoy having all the skills and prosthetic...
  19. Morty

I don't have a build, as such. I'm just trying what works. My party fight now is Koss, Dunkoro and either a mesmer or ranger henchman.
  20. Morty

Well... Yeah. "If they're pretty, they can't be all that bad" is a sentiment that needs to be resisted, not grudgingly accepted.
Top Bottom