• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Celisasu

IC Werewolf: The Dark Ages-A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi

OOC: Computer is fried guys. It's shutting down after 5-10 minutes of being on so I'm going to be away for an indeterminate amount of time. Hate to say it but I think I do have to close shop. Even if I get things working, like Cowboy noted we're going slow and a lot of it is my fault. IRL is...
  2. Celisasu

OOC Dark Heresy: A walk in the dark.

Sorry guys, I'm having computer issues. I need to include a warning on the thread I'm a GM at as well. I think something is overheating as it seems to shut down 5-10 minutes after I go on. My brother said he'll take a look at it on his next day off. But until then I'm afraid I'm out. Typing...
  3. Celisasu

IC Dark Heresy: A walk in the dark.

Tethiala smiled in a friendly manner. "Just checking on everything before we take off. I know better than to not be strapped in when we actually launch. Everyone is a bit nervous right now but they do seem to be calming down. I was a bit worried about the two of you though. Are you okay...
  4. Celisasu

As Aleksy and Domard move through the forest, it becomes obvious that whatever happened was indeed past tense rather than current. The sound of animals slowly but surely returns in the distance. As they get closer to the center, Aleksy can smell fresh blood nearby. Someone had been injured or...
  5. Celisasu

Tethiala gave Nikolaus a friendly grin. "Don't worry. None of us think you're a mutant. And if anyone says you are we have inquisitorial authority to confirm you aren't." Seeing that Havelock and Darius seemed to be doing fine over here and with Nikolaus keeping an eye on the wounded...
  6. Celisasu

It was faint, but Aleksy could definitely feel something....wrong. Even worse, it seemed to be coming from the direction of the caern. Something horrific was happening or had happened recently. Meanwhile at the caern, the girl looked up at Snow. "What could anyone have that would make him...
  7. Celisasu

Intimidation isn't really her style, but whatever works, works. Giving Katria an bemused grin as she boarded the pod, Tethiala took a seat near Kreely and Nikolaus. "How is she? For that matter how are both of them?" Tethiala looked back at Katria and her shotgun. Keeping her voice low so...
  8. Celisasu

OOC Dark Heresy: A walk in the dark.

I don't know how superior our firepower actually is, so let's hear Kat's idea. =) And everything is risky. The goal is to take the risks that have the best chance of getting us out alive and unharmed(relatively speaking).
  9. Celisasu

OOC: Give me a roll at normal difficulty. To speed things up in the future so we don't have to wait for me to say the difficulty, feel free to make the roll at normal difficulty when using a skill or ability that requires it and post a link to the results. I can state if it was easier or...
  10. Celisasu

Tethiala looked at the growing crowd and then back at Katria as she hisses at Darius. "We're heavily outnumbered here. I'd rather not get in a fight unless we have no other options. What's your idea?" While listening for Katria's reply, she started eyeing the crowd to see if anyone looked...
  11. Celisasu

Assuming your read of the landmarks is correct, you think you're maybe an hour or two out from the sept where supposedly your mother awaits. The outer edge of the forest beckons and even from here you can tell something is wrong. Things are too quiet. There should be some noises, birds...
  12. Celisasu

OOC Werewolf: The Dark Ages-A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi

Astounding/Clancy: I'm perfectly fine with that. Cowboy: Will do.
  13. Celisasu

"MOVE! Clancy, help Katria. Smokes, help me with Kreely. Everyone follow the crew, they'll know the fastest route the pods" Making sure that her companions were moving as swiftly as they could under the circumstances, Tethiala couldn't help but wonder about this. How could the calculations...
  14. Celisasu

OOC Werewolf: The Dark Ages-A Fronte Praecipitium a Tergo Lupi

Yup, you guys have some decisions to make and some of them by their very nature will mean not doing others. ;) And of course affect the decisions of others.
  15. Celisasu

"Of course. We are grateful for your hospitality. I've been known to be a bit energetic at times myself". Tethiala gave Shenkov and Kreely an amused grin as she looked around the bridge. "I look forward to our arrival." She doubted he meant that they'd literally see the exit from the warp...
  16. Celisasu

"Indeed. Let's get moving. Maybe they've found out something useful. Everything we learn before heading over increases our odds of success however slightly." With that Tethiala turned and headed out the door and towards the bridge.
  17. Celisasu

Tethiala smiled at Katria and Darius. "Yeah, nothing is simple where space hulks are concerned. But for ships where we can figure out where the bridge is? Definitely something we want to look into. Cargo bays on transports might be another good area to check, especially military transports...
  18. Celisasu

Tethiala nodded. "Well with that settled then let's get the details of how we'll approach this resolved. First in answer to Katria's question, a space hulk is best described as a bunch of spaceships that have all come together along with a bunch other debris to form a sort of spaceborn...
  19. Celisasu

"Well Katria, it looks like our good Inquisitor Grey has decided to test our mettle by having us take a small visit to a space hulk. Tour the sights, find out if anything on board is waiting to devour life and limb and most importantly when we do find said things trying to devour us, if they're...
Top Bottom