• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. M

[GURPS] planning a fallout game, need help

Yeah, I have after the end, just wondering if there was something fallout specialized premade.
  2. M

[GURPS] planning a fallout game, need help

Hi all, I'm planning a Fallout game next week and I've run into a problem. I've got a copy of a fan-made supplement for gurps that stats some weapons and vehicles, as well as providing character templates. The problem is, it hasn't been updated since Fallout 3. Now, for a lot of the guns, I can...
  3. M

Plot hooks and encounters for a Crimson Skies-inspired campaign

Thanks for all the suggestions! unfortunately, my players have decided not to use any horror stuff so i can't go full cthulhu. if anyone has any other ideas, feel free to share them!
  4. M

Plot hooks and encounters for a Crimson Skies-inspired campaign

I'm currently running a campaign similar to crimson skies using the savage worlds ruleset. the players are the crew and pilot of an airship tasked with patrolling the border between washington state and the disputed lands to the west, hired to halt smugglers and deter raiders. i could use some...
  5. M

[Savage Worlds] Vehicle conversion

I'm doing mid-1930s to WWII. the best planes would be early jets like the p-80 or me262.
  6. M

I'm trying to convert an airplane and they say a bunch of stuff should be a best guess. like, they say climb should be a stat you guess, not based on actual numbers
  7. M

I have the vehicle conversion pdf, but i'm stumped on how to use it. it relies on a lot of "you decide" stuff instead of numbers. i'm trying to convert aircraft so maybe that is the problem. Can somebody help?
  8. M

System for zeppelin pirates?

game is up https://app.roll20.net/lfg/listing/108891/zeppelin-pirates
  9. M

that's fine. it was an interesting system, just not a fit for this idea.
  10. M

got a copy of warbirds. the airship creation rules are almost nonexistant and the plane customization is not as in depth as savage worlds pulp. its a bit disappointing. i'll go with savage worlds for the game.
  11. M

i honestly don't know if there is a system for this.
  12. M

the thing i'm looking for most is customization. i want both myself and my players to be able to customize and build airplanes and airships.
  13. M

somebody recommended Genesys to me because of the vehicle rules. Can anyone tell me more about it? edit: i just feel like vehicle rules need to be good for this concept
  14. M

i need names
  15. M

are there zeppelin rules for warbirds? also, does savage worlds have any more pulp stuff besides the generic that would be useful for this type of campaign?
  16. M

I'm thinking of running a game similar to Crimson Skies. Is there a system that allows for the building of planes and zeppelins as well as simulating air combat?
  17. M

[Pathfinder]expanded firearms rules and creation?

Are there any supplements that expand upon firearms? Like new rules and creation options? I'm interested in if there are rules for rifle-muskets firing mine balls. In the base game there are only rifles that fire metallic cartridges and smoothbore muzzleloaders.
  18. M

[Pathfinder] expanded firearms rules and creation?

Are there any supplements that expand upon firearms? Like new rules and creation options? I'm interested in if there are rules for rifle-muskets firing mine balls. In the base game there are only rifles that fire metallic cartridges and smoothbore muzzleloaders.
  19. M

🎨 Creative [Setting Riff] The Occult War Between the States

Everyone is no doubt familiar with the setting of Deadlands. Deadlands backstory talks about the occult appearing during the Civil War. However, the game takes place in 1877. What I am more interested in is what the Civil War would look like if the occult returned. Perhaps slaves use voodoo to...
  20. M

Post-Apocalypse WWI

Decent rules for fighting from vehicles, fighting vehicles with other vehicles, and vehicle stunts. Maybe some stuff on modifying vehicles.
Top Bottom