• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. zenten

Nobilis Elegant Discussion Thread, v11.0

I really don't like quests, and I don't think I could enjoy running or playing in a game that used them. But that's another story.
  2. zenten

Huh. I really wish I had caught that before. Thanks!
  3. zenten

Is there a way for the project system to still work if a player wants horrible things for their PC that the PC does not want?
  4. zenten

How might I get access to that Discord? Also, I just added Jenna on Patreon again (had a long period of financial difficulties which has thankfully ended), how might I access the Patreon chat?
  5. zenten

I didn't realize she had a Patreon chat! Thanks :)
  6. zenten

The problem with these online discussions is I would say "what are you trying to accomplish?" And I've certainly had despair that acts like hope. It's very much in a dark place though.
  7. zenten

Is there anywhere besides this thread that people talk about Nobilis online?
  8. zenten

🔐 Closed Recommend games not created at all by cis men

Yup, that fits completely with what I was asking about.
  9. zenten

I didn't mean to exclude clipart. I'm unsure about the role of art in general on that. On the one end clipart seems like it shouldn't matter, on the other end contracting a cis male artist to do all the art for it seems to me like it should.
  10. zenten

Exactly. I'm a cis man too for the record.
  11. zenten

Trusting your GM

I guess it depends on what you mean by "trust"? Do I trust the GM to not be a terrible person? Yeah, that's going to be a required criteria to play in their game. Do I trust the GM to always do the best job possible? No, that's a completely unrealistic assumption to make about anyone. If...
  12. zenten

By the way, I'm not at all saying "don't buy games not on this list". I wanted to see what such a list would contain, and think it would be good to highlight it.
  13. zenten

I had thought "gee, given how many games there are out there there must be some". There's obviously some short games made by a single person doing all the work, but I can't seem to find any that exist in any sort of physical form that would count, not even PDF. Unless there are trans men...
  14. zenten

I was hoping for examples where you don't have to look as hard into the people involved to see if you're going to feel bad about playing it if some news comes out about them later, although this is really just a heuristic based on statistics and how information flows about whom in our society.
  15. zenten

Yup. Transitioning can retroactively add to the list, but not remove from it.
  16. zenten

She didn't do all the work herself though, and she has cis men also working on things like art and whatnot for those books, not to mention the companies that actually published them. WTF counts though. It's hard for me to say I recommend someone play that of course, although if you do please...
  17. zenten

I looked at her blog here: https://blog.fantasyheartbreaker.com/ and while the blog is titled that, I'm not sure which game in particular you're talking about. I looked through some of the games there, and they were all published at least by publishers run at least in part by cis men.
  18. zenten

What games are out there where none of the writers, editors, artists, owners of the publishing company, etc are cis men? I'm sure there has to be some.
  19. zenten

Is there a proper Nobilis term for campaign/chronicle?
  20. zenten

Also, I really am liking the idea of Zeus being a former Noble who killed his Imperator and became the Imperator, but I'm having trouble thinking of the mechanical implications of that.
Top Bottom