• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Kreuzritter

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

Today, on a very Special "Wha Happun, how do you fuck up the sequel to the first good video game movie?
  2. Kreuzritter

Today's Order of the stick 21: Who Died and Made You Boss?

I think Starling meant the clerics themselves getting extra healing spells 'free', not the affordable cleric act
  3. Kreuzritter

[Spoilers] Avengers: Endgame Little Details You Loved

I wouldn't be surprised if that's the moment Carol 'clicked' for her
  4. Kreuzritter

[WIR] X-Men II: Focussed Totality Is A Song Within Her When Ah'm Blastin'!

they're only in the first half. the second half is the first time Quicksilver gives one of his inexplicable heel turns, and he's got Zodiac henching for him. granted, I haven't read either issue since I was like eight, so I could barely figure out Cap trash-talking Gemini, much less why QS had...
  5. Kreuzritter

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

"Er, gentleman, ladies, I think we have a more pressing issue..." Ziggy says, realizing the various heroes are now focussed squarely on them
  6. Kreuzritter

[My Hero Academia General] The Class is in Session

this week, on My Villain Academia
  7. Kreuzritter

they'll also get a pretty big push over in an Avengers Annual, where they manage to take down both the main and West Coast Avengers teams, though iirc, that's after they pick up Spiral, and mostly to set up the introduction of The Vault
  8. Kreuzritter

that said, they made a FANTASTIC short hand in a supers game for describing Exalted's Primordials
  9. Kreuzritter

I'm rather partial to the idea that they get away, but for the remainder of the series, this vamp has like THE WORST luck, and finds themselves in every battle the Order has to fight from here on out
  10. Kreuzritter

doesn't want to be destroyed/die twice
  11. Kreuzritter

Dumbing of Age: that Amazi-girl is off the hook

consensus was "Baby's First Campaign Finance Violation."
  12. Kreuzritter

Young Justice Outsiders

on the good news front, for those wondering, Wyynde is named one of Arion's supporting cast
  13. Kreuzritter

IC Crinoverse: Avengers forever IC thread. Part 2

"And I've already said I'll be teaching him what I can," Alexandra adds, "Between that and his raw power, he should need minimal watching during the battle. DEMON was empowering a specific counter to him before I stopped the rite, which means they see him as a clear threat despite his obvious...
  14. Kreuzritter

IC Crinoverse: Challengers of the Infinite (MnM 3rd Ed)

Nothing I can think of. I take it this is another case where we won the fight we were expected to lose and thus skip to the chapter's end?
  15. Kreuzritter

OOC Crinoverse Avengers forever (MnM 3rd edition)

IIRC, it was certainly part of Xiao's kit back in the day cool if ya do. on a related note, I've grown dissatisfied with my CO modelling attempt of Alexandra, so after the battle for Lincoln wraps, I'm swapping her profile picture for Signum's brief recolor similar kit of flying...
  16. Kreuzritter

OOC Crinoverse Avengers forever (MnM 3rd edition)

On that note, given Loukas (and maybe Alexandra, I'm still not wholly decided) will be sitting out the Japan adventure, their meeting Baloo and Ryu should probably be done in the interlude prior
  17. Kreuzritter

Young Justice Outsiders

18. Kreuzritter

[Video Review and Essays] Web Reviews VII: The Youtube Awakens

for what it's worth, next time Chuck'll cover the absolute Nadir of the series, then things take a considerable turn for the awesome
  19. Kreuzritter

Trouble Recalling Old Shows from Long Ago

well, I can think of three such Canadian animations the first is The Devil and Daniel Mouse, but that's clearly a furry-"urban" setting the second is Rock & Rule the third is possibly one of the original The Raccoons specials
Top Bottom