• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Liberator

Young Justice Outsiders

I just watched the ep about Cyborg's origin. Very nice! Really digging this and have zero regrets about signing up for the DCU.
  2. Liberator

Dolemite is My Name! I am hype!

Wow.
  3. Liberator

[Baseball, Ray] Welcome to the 2019 Season!

Cleveland is ridiculously hot right now. Santana walked off with a grand slam against us on Sunday, then last night walks off with a dinger against the Red Sox.
  4. Liberator

Are you ready for some football?

Vikes will go with a rookie long snapper and traded for the place kicker from Baltimore. This after incumbent Dan Bailey had some...dubious practice kicks: "Bailey has yet to have a perfect camp practice, missing at least one field goal each outing. He missed two field goals Sunday, hitting...
  5. Liberator

Stupid Twins.
  6. Liberator

[Netflix] You should all go watch Frankenstein's Monster's Monster, Frankenstein.

It was pretty good. The commercials for the steak house were fantastic.
  7. Liberator

GenCon 2019, Meet And Greet (and general discussion)

The d3, d14 and d16 are in the 'sweet spot' for DCC. I sometimes bust out the d24 but not very often.
  8. Liberator

GenCon 2019, Meet And Greet (and general discussion)

I had a great con. I ran 4 5E games for Goodman Games (Fey Sisters Fate and Castle in the Sky each twice) and played in a couple of DCC games. According to their press release they had a 12% increase in attendance from last year. I'm not sure how that's even possible anymore that this thing...
  9. Liberator

[Netflix] Stranger Things 3 Episodes 7-8 and General Spoiler Thread for Full Series

Slightly off topic- at GenCon one of the restaurants (Burger Study) had a Stranger Things burger. 2 beef patties with cheese, peanut butter, blueberry jam, with waffles as buns. It was...delicious. Unfortunately, at about 2 AM the demogorgons showed up......
  10. Liberator

What are the Mets doing? Is there even a plan there? Apparently when the Twins inquired about Syndergaard they were like...sure we'll take Byron Buxton please and some other guys and the Twins were like LOL no.
  11. Liberator

[Netflix] Stranger Things 3 Episodes 7-8 and General Spoiler Thread for Full Series

I had photography in High School in 1988 (senior year baby!) so I could practically smell the chemicals used for fixing the images during those scenes. And my girlfriend and I totally did NOT make out during class in the darkroom. Nope.
  12. Liberator

One thing I keep seeing/reading online is confusion over what a 'dark room' is and what it's used for. (IE the dark room with the red light that Johnathan is in) Do people really not know how we developed film/pictures back in the day? Seems like such a weird thing but I suppose in the day of...
  13. Liberator

Are you ready for some football?

I don’t know what is going to happen with the Vikings this season. I don’t think We’ve done enough work on our o-line to keep Cousins from getting smeared. I’m also not optimistic about our placekicking situation.
  14. Liberator

God damn Hoppers letter to El. Than the Gabriel version of Heroes again. Emotional gut punch with a finishing move. Dustin giving Erica the donation box. Right in the goddamn feels.
  15. Liberator

Had to boot a player Saturday...

Yah, that's tough. I've had similar situations with our kids where in the middle of something one of the girls said, "Doesn't anyone want to know about the girl stabbing the pie?!?!?!". There was, of course, no girl stabbing a pie in the adventure. But I worked it in because...I wanted to...
  16. Liberator

Had to boot a player Saturday...

I run a monthly group for kids on the spectrum. We have 3 GMs and about 15-20 kids total that trend towards the high functioning end of the spectrum. Kids and adults with special needs are challenging. As a parent of a kid on the spectrum I know this too. Was it something related to their...
  17. Liberator

Welcome to the Twins Sergio Romo! See that leaky spot over there please plug that now!
  18. Liberator

[Netflix] Stranger Things 3 Episodes 4-5-6 (Spoiler Thread)

So...this season is like a metaphor for the Russians hacking our election right? Huge base built right under our noses, under an entertainment complex, big monster that absorbs you into it...Russians just hiding out in the open...government totally oblivious.... Anyway- if you've ever worked...
  19. Liberator

Giloloto has given up 4 home runs tonight. Three of them to Nelson Cruz. One to Max Kepler. Sano hit another one off of a reliever. It’s only the bottom of the seventh.
Top Bottom