• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. kitty voodoo

OOC [FAE] Potterverse - The Shattered Mirror

Next time, bribe the teacher...
  2. kitty voodoo

Want me to rewrite Sable’s morning? Not sure who she’s going to interact with given her early morning class though.
  3. kitty voodoo

Disney all-in on Star Wars a mistake?

Which based on the following article seems to have been the plan https://screenrant.com/star-wars-resistance-cancelled-reason/
  4. kitty voodoo

[40k Game Megathread] - Plastic Sisters: Now, Or Sooner

First of all, I want to say thank you for this rec. The channel is fantastic and the presentation of the Lore is amazing!! But here's the thing... I don't know if it's the guy's accent (Maybe he's Welsh? IDK.) but between his accent, his speaking style and the Gregorian chant music in the...
  5. kitty voodoo

IC [FAE] Potterverse - The Shattered Mirror

Slytherin Dorm Rooms First Day of Class Sable La Croix FP 3 Sable's alarm goes off three and a half hours prior to first bell, giving her just barely enough time to feed her turtle, shower, change into her new uniform and Slytherin school robes -which Miss Letty had kindly had delivered...
  6. kitty voodoo

[Post Modern Jukebox] To Prove Their Mousey Worth They’ll Overthrow The Earth ... Pinky and the Brain

Wayne Brady got seriously upstaged by Right Zombie. She killed it!! In a theatrical sense that I mean...
  7. kitty voodoo

You know me so well don't you?
  8. kitty voodoo

Wonder if Madame Hooch would be put off by Sable strolling into her flying lesson with a cafe au lait in hand?
  9. kitty voodoo

[Post Modern Jukebox] To Prove Their Mousey Worth They’ll Overthrow The Earth ... Pinky and the Brain

Haven’t seen Tambourine guy in a while. This is the last video I recall him being in. I haven’t seen them all mind you, but he does tend to steal the show when he makes an appearance. However, my favorite Tambourine guy performance is still the first one I ever saw...
  10. kitty voodoo

That they managed to get the real voice actors to be a part of this *chef kiss* Also, I can’t believe how much the voice actors actually look like the characters!!
  11. kitty voodoo

“Narf.” has never sounded so sexy...
  12. kitty voodoo

Why thank you. I was half-asleep at the time I posted that so, I appreciate that.
  13. kitty voodoo

Skip ahead to the next morning if you need to
  14. kitty voodoo

All that will accomplish is the House-Elves trying to get you two back together again. At least it would if I were the GM. 😘
  15. kitty voodoo

Best Disney Princess Couple

So I totally get why Poca and John Smith got 0 votes. Aurora and Phillip got 3 which is more than Ariel and Eric and that I don't get. In fact it's surprising A/E are so far down on the list. But the BIG surprise is that Cinderella and Charming got 0 votes. And Snow and Florian got 1
  16. kitty voodoo

Sable dictates a brief reply to her self-writing quill while she attends to her before bed beauty regime -scrubbing off her mud-mask and applying her Grand-mere specially created night cream - listing all the students she wanted to attend this meeting with her... Miss. Lydia Strand Miss. Daphne...
  17. kitty voodoo

I am soooo looking forward to seeing how Gordon and Lydia's fake romance turns out...
  18. kitty voodoo

Near Hagrid’s Hut Sorting Day (Night) Sable La Croix FP 0 With Slughorn’s searchers distracted by the fog, the bats and the sudden and unexpected windstorm, it took no time at all for Lydia and Sable to make it safely to the animal pens. As Sable waited impatiently for Lydia to see to it that...
  19. kitty voodoo

@Timon you never did say why Sable’s getting up bright and early in the morning. I’m assuming for flying lessons but just want to be sure before I start posting...
  20. kitty voodoo

Amycus and Martine sitting in a tree...
Top Bottom