• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Huntar

Final Fantasy 7 Remake(Trailer up, more to come in june)

I just hope that the materia are as impactful as they were in the original. I'll be honest, just using them to unlock spells and get stat increases wouldn't really do it for me. I want to see the materia come back that completely change how a battle flows, which seems a good bit less likely in...
  2. Huntar

Bill to ban Lootboxes announced

Considering how it only is interested in "What about the children?", instead of the actual effects of loot boxes on people's behavior and spending habits, I'd say it's a pretty weak bill. Now, of course, deciding what exactly a game would have to do to discourage children from purchasing...
  3. Huntar

Steam (or wherever) game trading thread 2k18

Oh geez. Good luck on that, and no worries at all.
  4. Huntar

I can give it a shot. Worst case, I can always pass the link on to someone that I think would be able to use it, if you'd like.
  5. Huntar

Not to be a vulture, but can it be gifted to the US? I've been interested in picking it up, and didn't see the US in the list.
  6. Huntar

[COH] The City of Heroes Legacy Megathread [read redtext in post #2,263]

I am just honestly baffled by the lengths some people are going to in order to feel victimized by having this game return. Conspiracy theories seem to be going wild in the community, and everyone seems to be angry at all the people actually helping to get it set up. Like... I know video gamers...
  7. Huntar

Persona 5 Royal

Is there any news on whether there'll be an upgrade option for people who own the original version? I'm at work at the moment and can't watch the video, but that would certainly be nice, especially since I'm finally getting around to playing the game.
  8. Huntar

[COH] The City of Heroes Legacy Megathread [read redtext in post #2,263]

I was able to play the game late last night, and I spent way longer than I had intended to messing around with it. I'd never played it back when it was alive, but I certainly saw the charm in it even from my little bit of time. I certainly hope that it ends up being playable again in some way...
  9. Huntar

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

They also banned someone who posted a trans flag stage. They said the stage was removed for containing "political material."
  10. Huntar

Spiderman (PS4)

A strong competitor against Spiderman 2 on PS2 for the best Spiderman game. Overall, I'd say it's a much more steady showing, and pretty much exactly what you'd want from the experience if you enjoyed that.
  11. Huntar

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

This is usually from a game sale starting, but the store page not being updated yet. Wait a few minutes, and the sale will start. Are the sales just not starting ever? There may be an issue with the region or something like that, if that's the case.
  12. Huntar

Steam Daily Deals 6: Where "daily" means "whenever we can be arsed to check".

And that was entirely deserved, as it did a lot of interesting things with both the genre and the medium and was genuinely innovative. Honestly, Epic is throwing some real weight behind trying to get people to adopt them. The only thing they haven't really done yet is arranged for a true...
  13. Huntar

LPers that actually enjoy the games they play?

Thanks for all the recommendations, everyone. I'll definitely have enough to check out for a while now, but feel free to keep them coming. Honestly, I'm really glad that there's so many options for people who would like to see people do things they like.
  14. Huntar

LPers that actually enjoy the games they play?

So, I've been looking around for new LPers because I've realized that it really annoys me that so many of the people that I watch don't seem to actually enjoy the things they choose to play. They'll start it up, and basically be complaining from the title screen. Specifically, I've been hoping...
  15. Huntar

Kingdom Hearts 3: It's Out!

I'm absolutely loving all the touches like this. It half feels like the team just tapped directly into the fandom to pull out the essence of Kingdom Hearts, and then made it all canon.
  16. Huntar

SLA Industries Announcement

I understand that you don't want to speak about keeping the non-canon books up for sale. You also have stated that you don't want to be prescriptive in how people play their games. Will you be making the non-canon books available to people interested in any other way, to reconcile these two...
  17. Huntar

'The Outer Worlds' - or Obsidian's Fallout Firefly?

I can't find it now, but it circulated pretty heavily at the time of release that Obsidian only had three in-house QA people, since Bethesda required that everything go through them, and that they were in charge of the final QA round. A bit tangential, but this page has a statement from the...
  18. Huntar

'The Outer Worlds' - or Obsidian's Fallout Firefly?

Let's not forget that this is largely because Bethesda was in charge of QA, and forced them to roll back to a months-old version immediately before the game was required to go gold, per the agreement Bethesda had written up. And since this also meant that the game was lambasted by the gaming...
  19. Huntar

Super Smash Bros Ultimate

So, you could just stick them in the Smash mode. That's the offline battle mode, and you can make it purely two-player. If they don't care about winning or losing, you can set it to a timer mode, or even set it to infinite time and lives and let them play until they get bored. I'm not sure if...
  20. Huntar

[ESO] One Tamriel is Live, no more faction restrictions

Is there a way to gift a copy of this game to someone else without linking it to Steam? I accidentally bought a second key a while ago and contacted support to see if there was a way to give the key to someone else, but they didn't actually respond to my question and just refunded me. I know...
Top Bottom