• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. mpswaim

YA advice for tween girl?

Yes, in both cases. Warrior Cats isn't a single series. It's something like 5 interlinked series.
  2. mpswaim

[Netflix] The Dragon Prince Book 2: Sky (Discussion Thread)

Possibly because humans, collectively, embraced dark magic, and the elves didn't?
  3. mpswaim

Warframe Discussion Thread #6: You Can't Spell 'Very Bad Call' Without Alad V

There are 2 gift of the lotus alerts up. One's for a catalyst another for a glyph, I think.
  4. mpswaim

YA advice for tween girl?

The Warrior Cats series was popular with my daughter and her friends. Avalon, Web of Magic was also incredibly popular for them.
  5. mpswaim

[Netflix] The Dragon Prince Book 2: Sky (Discussion Thread)

We've been shown more than one human using dark magic on the show. Where did this "one human" thing come from? As for the elf, his brethren stuck him in double secret exile, guarded by the king of the dragons. I wouldn't call that nothing.
  6. mpswaim

I got marked for death by (a?) Phoroid. How does that even work? First, it has to send me a message. If you think that Scorpia has keyboard problems, that's nothing compared to Phoroid. Then, it somehow contacts the Stalker. (A lot of things can contact the Stalker. Why can't we?) "Hello?" Roar...
  7. mpswaim

Google flagging RPG.Net as a suspicious site again

Yeah, I'm getting a not secure warning from Chrome.
  8. mpswaim

[Spoilers] Avengers: Endgame Little Details You Loved

I think that we can assume that she was snapped, because Scott mentioned getting the particles for her, but not what happened to her. (And she would have come looking for him, if she hadn't gotten snapped, because she almost certainly would have known that they were going to harvest particles to...
  9. mpswaim

I've done Lua spy as a sortie. (Often, that means you've got at least one person who really knows what they're doing.)
  10. mpswaim

I had open Simaris missions to do yesterday. Completing those gave me 3 scans, and then I got the last 2 doing relic exterminates. (I also got the last pieces of Mesa I needed, before the new missions, unfortunately. Mutualist Alad V's not that hard to solo.)
  11. mpswaim

Yes, socket 3 statues. Sorties also give them, and they show up regularly on syndicate missions.
  12. mpswaim

Criticism that misses the point

Back when I had delusions of getting a degree in Physics, we had a guest speaker in my Intro to Quantum Physics class. He said that if anyone claimed to really understand Quantum Mechanics, they were lying. (And our professor agreed with him.)
  13. mpswaim

I've got a spare Exergis riven, if anyone wants it. (I had to kill Dargyn pilots in the air to unveil it. Naturally, they were almost impossible to find. I did have a thumper following me around, which didn't help.)
  14. mpswaim

There was a bug that you had to be within 50 meters of the Doma to get credit. That's been expanded to 200 meters at some point today.
  15. mpswaim

Criticism that misses the point

I recall that there was an issue where the letters page was all players boasting about how their characters had killed high level NPCs/ characters who had previously killed high level NPCs/everyone.
  16. mpswaim

Zealots are starting to show up on missions. Killing them gets you Nightwave standing.
  17. mpswaim

If you're doing solo farming, what I do is go into a building with volt, go somewhere where enemies can't sneak up behind you, pop his shield in front of you, and kill all comers. It's slow, but it works. That said, I've been a whole lot more successful using Hydroid prime in a group.
  18. mpswaim

You were soloing, and I was on a team. I had 4x the firepower you did, which helps greatly. (Also, I keep emergency power and ammo packs on my gear wheel, just in case.)
  19. mpswaim

I used a Slowva, and that seemed to make the battle go quicker. The guns were relatively fragile. If I saw one active, I could take it out in one or two shots.
Top Bottom