• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. kitty voodoo

[Post Modern Jukebox] To Prove Their Mousey Worth They’ll Overthrow The Earth ... Pinky and the Brain

“Narf.” has never sounded so sexy...
  2. kitty voodoo

Best Disney Princess Couple

Previous Princess Polls https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/best-disney-princess.799169/ https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/best-disney-prince-as-voted-by-om-this-time-with-poll.764405/ https://forum.rpg.net/index.php?threads/best-disney-princess-villain.799204/...
  3. kitty voodoo

[Postmodern Jukebox] Ever Wonder what Ursula was planning to do with Ariel’s voice?

That is, once she borrowed an outfit from Cruella...
  4. kitty voodoo

Lady Thor coming soon to an MCU near you ...

Unfortunately, she will be played by Natalie “I’m too good for these fucking geek movies” Portman. OTOH, the wailing and gnashing of teeth from a certain segment of “fanbois” that this will inevitably cause - it’s a fair trade...
  5. kitty voodoo

More SDCC Trek Goodies - New Short Treks

I don’t know about anyone else, but I totally down for The Tribble Apocalypse
  6. kitty voodoo

[Harry Potter/The Wizarding World] Give me your Wizarding Schools

I’m currently in a Wizarding World PbP where I’m playing Miss. Sable La Croix, an American Diplobrat attending classes at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. As the daughter of a American Diplomat Sable has traveled far and wide across the globe and has attended many of the most...
  7. kitty voodoo

[Spider Man Media] Why does J. Jonah Jameson hate Spider-Man?

I mean, did Spider-Man accidentally kill his dog or something? Does he hate all superheroes or just Spider-Man in particular? Where does this man’s obsession with our friendly neighborhood web-slinger come from?
  8. kitty voodoo

[Hogwart's Musings] Should the House System be Abolished?

So I just started a new Potterverse game over on the PbP channel and it;s during the first term of school after the Battle of Hogwarts. I can't sleep right now and I've been laying here thinking about it and wondering, if Hogwarts would be better served as an institution if they just got rid of...
  9. kitty voodoo

Thought Exercise: Create a modern reboot of "The Secrets of Isis"

O my Queen," said the Royal Sorcerer to Hatshepsut, "with this amulet, you and your descendants are endowed by the Goddess Isis with the powers of the animals and the elements. You will soar as the falcon soars, run with the speed of gazelles, and command the elements of earth and sky." 3000...
  10. kitty voodoo

Charlie’s Angels - Official trailer

I’m in. That Sir Patrick Stewart is in this is just the icing on a wonderful feminist cake!!
  11. kitty voodoo

Shogun by James Clavell - The Mini-Series: Anyone seen this?

And do you recommend? My dad has it on DvD and I’m thinking bout watching it...
  12. kitty voodoo

[Disney] Frozen II - Official Trailer

13. kitty voodoo

Dog in fiction: Who’s da good boy?

Question: of you could have any one fictional dog (TV, Movies, Comics, don’t matter) as your real life animal companion, who would it be?
  14. kitty voodoo

[Game] Name that tune based on the lyrics ...

Poster One: Posts snippet of a lyric Poster Two: Name that tune Poster Two: Posts Lyrics Etc etc...
  15. kitty voodoo

Wherein I build Fate characters, walk you through the build and we discuss them

Doing this in the hope that it may help them what don’t “grok” Fate or specifically Fate Chargen to better “grok” how things work in the system, what it’s actually capable of creating and possibly help me become a better Fate character designer. Most of these will be original characters but a...
  16. kitty voodoo

{Warhammer 40k} Does the Imperial Cult have any concept of an afterlife?

Just curious here, what happens to a faithful believer in the God-Emperor when they die? Does the Imperial Cult have any concept of a heaven or a hell?
  17. kitty voodoo

To every generation there is Broadway (West End) Musical - What's yours?

So I had a client meeting this afternoon and I dressed up-ish. I wore a nice cardigan over my Wicked tee-shirt. Anyway, my client who apparently use to be a lyricist took one look and said the following... "To every generation, there is a musical." And you know, he's right. It seems like once...
Top Bottom