• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Hollow Spectacular

OOC Doctor Who: Doom of the TARDIS

Just a heads up, everyone. I've been going through a bad mental health patch at the moment, so it might be a little while before my next post. I'll do my best to get things back on track as soon as possible, but things are a little rough right now. Sorry!
  2. Hollow Spectacular

IC Doctor Who: Doom of the TARDIS

Innes leafs through the papers. "The crosses might be recent deaths, I suppose? Though the numbers of them seem high, and..." He trails off. "They probably aren't much of anything. We should get going," he says, thrusting the papers back to Lysa. Jorge isn't anywhere to be seen. When you were...
  3. Hollow Spectacular

The papers are an untidy wad, as though the official was working on a ton of things all at once. There are several maps of the port, covered in numbers and scribbled notes saying things like "see page 1a-b13. Some of the other papers have headings like that, but most of them are totally...
  4. Hollow Spectacular

First up, let's roll for Jorge and Innes. Jorge: Running through the smoke: 2d6+3+3=14. Innes: Sneaking through the smoke: 2d6+4+1=11. Actually, those rolls aren't quite right, as Jorge and Innes should both have the +5 bonus from the smoke. So that's 19 and 16 respectively. Which is a shame...
  5. Hollow Spectacular

And I'm back! Sorry about that, everyone. Bad cold and mental health gubbins both hitting at the same time did not make for the ability to make coherent posts, or for remembering how opposed rolls actually work. Bartek and Ace Innes nods. "Keep low, no sudden movements. We don't want them to...
  6. Hollow Spectacular

Sorry for the lack of posts. Come down with a bad cold that's taking a while to shake off. I'll hopefully have something up tomorrow, or Wednesday at the latest.
  7. Hollow Spectacular

Ace and Bartek Innes vaults through the window and lands lightly beside you, keeping close to the church wall. "You two are rather unorthodox, aren't you," he says. "I don't think they've seen us yet. You want to make a break for it?" Lysa I don't think Hypnosis applies here - it's just too...
  8. Hollow Spectacular

No post tonight, I'm afraid. The words don't work.
  9. Hollow Spectacular

Lysa You can clearly see where the boom was: it's the place with the white smoke hanging over it and the people running away from it. You aren't the only one going against the tide, though. Several of the officials in black are also running towards the smoke. You think you might recognise the...
  10. Hollow Spectacular

Ace and Bartek It's a difficulty 9 again. This window is clearly destined to become a recurring nemesis. Ace gives Bartek a shove, but somehow gets tangled up in his legs, and both of you end up falling through the window. You are now both lying in a heap outside. Thanks to the smoke and...
  11. Hollow Spectacular

[Interest] Doctor Who: Crossover Engine of Doom

I was just thinking about the universal crossover idea the other day. I'm definitely interested.
  12. Hollow Spectacular

Lysa "Your...friends did the explosion? Oh Lord, are you some sort of revolutionary?" Adelaide edges away from you slightly, but it's hard to tell what the expression on her face means. It might be fear, or distaste, or intrigue.
  13. Hollow Spectacular

Bartek (and Ace) :LOL: Jumping the window is difficulty 9, so yes, Bartek is mostly out but definitely needs a shove or an ungainly scramble to get through. Bartek executes a graceful dive that unfortunately lands mostly on the windowsill. Outside, white smoke billows everywhere, but you can...
  14. Hollow Spectacular

Lysa Adelaide sits up to listen. "Not...normally, no. Hardly ever, in fact." Her brow creases in concern. "I hope we're not under attack." Lysa shifts slightly, and Adelaide glares at her. "Here, you're not leaving, are you?"
  15. Hollow Spectacular

Definitely. It's one of those noises that really travels. I strongly considered it! But it seemed a little mean given that the roll was for the Nitro-9 to go off safely. I'm not entirely ruling it out, but it's not the main result. The earthquake timetable is definitely flexible, though...
  16. Hollow Spectacular

Bartek and Ace "Treason is a bit much! I only - Look, it's been a very long six months," says Innes. "And most churches prefer you to have some formal training. Mind you, I was raised Methodist, and I'm fairly sure they don't exist yet." "I could drop the Shimmer and have you charged with...
  17. Hollow Spectacular

Ace and Bartek The ringing in your respective hearing apparatuses slowly clears enough for you to hear each other. White smoke is billowing through the window and through the gaps around the door. Shouts and coughs come from outside as the leader barks confused and useless orders. Innes looks...
  18. Hollow Spectacular

I think it's safe to say they'd find it pretty distracting, even without a roll. It's Nitro-9, though, so it'd be a difficulty 21 Ingenuity + Science roll to get it to go off (relatively) safely and without accidentally exploding anyone or knocking a building down on top of you. Once it's set...
  19. Hollow Spectacular

Lysa She snorts. "Every thief I've ever known said the same thing. Not knowing how to dress yourself is original, though. Look, you put the skirt on like this." She pulls it up around you. "And then the shirt like this, and the bodice over the top." She pauses, her hands at Lysa's waist. Your...
  20. Hollow Spectacular

Lysa One by one, you slip the coins out of your gloves like a conjuring trick. As you do so, your fingers brush up against the wad of papers you stole. The woman tries to play it cool, but her eyes still go wide after not all that many coins. She notices you noticing, and laughs sheepishly...
Top Bottom