• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. T

[V:tR] Blood Price

I've noticed a bit of strangeness in the Crúac ritual Blood Price (page 144 of V:tR). In part, the description says, "Every time the subject feeds, a third of the Vitae he consumes is denied him and transfers invisibly to the sorcerer, regardless of either vampire's location." Then later it...
  2. T

[D20] Buying skills twice

Does anybody know whether the D20 system generally bans buying skills twice over? Not buying twice as many ranks, but buying the same ranks in the same skills several times? I know it isn't generally useful, but I have found a couple of specific cases in which it is in at least one...
  3. T

Over the Edge character sheets

Does anyone know where I can get a downloadable character sheet for Over the Edge? I don't know if such a thing exists, but I figure it's worth asking.
  4. T

Planning mechanics

Over the weekend, I think I had a little bit of an epiphany. Just a very small one, mind you. My weekend was dedicated to running a one-shot game. It was a game that was intended to be intense and immersive, but it didn't really come out that way (as much due to players and my running than how...
Top Bottom