• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. inlanoche

[IC&OOC] (D&D 5E) From Obscurity to Glorium

was trying to see if there was an app to create items, but could not find anything with rules on the value. I haven’t played dnd in so long I’m not sure I can think up something custom with out guidelines. So I’ll just go with the oathbow... also, is there xp awarded, or just the gift...
  2. inlanoche

ok, one more day to decide between the oathbow and the cloak of arachnida... Odense or mobility.... BTW was looking at this : https://donjon.bin.sh/5e/magic_items/ With source set to DMG.... hope this is a correct listing....
  3. inlanoche

ok, still new to some of this.... if an item requires attunement, such as the cloak of arachnida, but does not show any other requirement, will I be able to use that? Just making sure I know what my limits are before I choose
  4. inlanoche

Sandford’s eyes, his head bent under his hoodunder his hood, shift towards Othar. He thinks better on speaking out himself. Unlike Othar, Sandfords words have never been gracious, or filled with righteous glory. He was no storyteller, performer. No season soldier. Not touched by one god or...
  5. inlanoche

. Being a rogue with his pockets full, I see no reason to stay...
  6. inlanoche

Instinctively, Sandford grabs at the various pouches in his cloak, making sure the bulges of gems he grabbed are still there, his other hand tightening on the tusk resting on his shoulder....
  7. inlanoche

Sandford looks around at the rest of the team, shifting his stance. It is apparent he does not want to stick around here much longer, much like everywhere he seems to linger. He clears his throat. "Galamakthros..." he calls out looking towards the ceiling.
  8. inlanoche

Sandford moves into the ‘bone’ room, looking for any salvageable items, trying no to disturb the bones too much. (Perception +3). After that he looks to the group. “Something of this place still makes me uneasy. We should leave, unless one of you knows a reason to stay. I personally don’t...
  9. inlanoche

The rush of adrenaline wearing off, Sandford snaps back to reality, and moves to grab the boars eyes. Coming to the remains, he notices the tusks. “If one. Of these can be crafted into a blade....” he moves to pick one up. “We should take what we can before it becomes one with this places...
  10. inlanoche

Confidence flooding through Sandford, he notches yet another arrow. This time he kisses the tip of the arrow and whispers “Send this squealing bag of rocks home” He focuses on the largest of cracks in the boar and lets it fly. He will again try to move putting the boar between him and the rest...
  11. inlanoche

Sandford gains some confidence, seeing that he wounded the beast. “Your tusks will make a nice trophy!” He yells notching another arrow. He draws the shaft to his ear, squinting at his mark. “Break!” He yells as he lets the arrow fly, willing it to hit home. looks like I found new...
  12. inlanoche

Kissing the tip of the notched arrow, Sandford whispers “Find the soft point...”. He then readies for the charge... hopefully in place....
  13. inlanoche

Sandford watches the ‘material’ seeping into the ground. “Maybe we will not have to call it again...” he grabs as much of the remains as he can’t and moves to spread it on the bones, seeing what happens. “It could be possible that he will form smaller if we keep the remains from being...
  14. inlanoche

Sandford looks up from his scavenging. “So, we must face the beast again?” He looks down at the remains and what he may have gathered. “Will it take a new body or reform from... this...” he make a gesture indcicating the loot he has grabbed. He quickly empties it back out and steps back...
  15. inlanoche

Sandford comes to a halt leaning on the wall, trying to catch his breathe and slow his breathing. “Are we all... in one piece?” He calls out, looking around. Seeing the others standing, he looks to the rock corpse, looking for any glint of gems from the rubble. “I seem to remember a ruby like...
  16. inlanoche

I think a need a neutral referee to check those dice.... :(... Well if anything he has drawn the attention of the boar from Othar, at least for now.... Sandford plan to draw attention from the wounded Othar works a little too well as the fear in Sandfords face is clear as he barely avoids the...
  17. inlanoche

Sandford curses, notching another arrow. He tries to aim for a soft spot, such as the eyes or joints. Again, this can be considered a sneak attack(+2d6) if the beast is within 5 feet of one of the others.... you would think a rogue would have luck on his side.... I was going to say to try...
  18. inlanoche

Sandford holds his aim until the opertune moment, then let’s the arrow fly hoping to surprise the boar. if I am calculating this right, sneak attack has +2d6, if attacking before the boar I have advantage on my attack, and if it’s a surprise attack that hits, it’s an automatic critical hit
  19. inlanoche

Sandford (stealth +7) tries to move far to the left, hoping that as the boar bears down on the front team he may be able to get in a shot from the side as the boar enters the chamber. He notches an arrow. I am assuming the room is wider than the opening the boar is coming from. Hoping that...
  20. inlanoche

i do apologize for my absence this week. Work has been kicking me in the arse... but back and ready...] Upon crossing into the room Sandford quickly scans for cover, and is disappointed that the only cover is in the center of the room. Swearing to himself he draws his bow, notches an arrow...
Top Bottom