• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. F

For Sale Warhammer Fantasy Minis (mostly Dark Elves, a few others)

So, as I'm moving to another state soon, I'm trying to lighten the move a bit, and getting rid of a bunch of Warhammer minis that I've barely played (and, in many cases, haven't really even touched) seems like a good way to do it. All prices do NOT include shipping, and I am willing to ship...
  2. F

Deckbuilding Games

I'm trying to find some sort of list of games that are primarily deck-builders, and what some of the differences are, mechanically. I've tried looking on boardgamegeeks, but their categorization hasn't really help me find these. The games I am personally familiar with are: 1) Dominion -...
  3. F

[Smallville] How would it work for something like Orpheus?

So, I don't have Smallville yet. I will probably get it at some point, regardless of how the answer to my question turns out, but I'm curious. One of the things I've thought of running with Smallville would be the Orpheus campaign. I often tend to think of games, particularly White Wolf...
  4. F

Modifying an old solo to match MM3 standards

Does anyone have any good info on this? I'm taking an early to mid-paragon solo in the Monster Builder, re-leveling it to 11, and I want to reduce it's hit points and up it's damage so it's more in line with the MM3 standards. What's the best way to set the benchmarks for this? Any...
  5. F

[LTTP][spoilers]Bones, Season 3

So I just watched the end of season 3 last night. I know it's a few years old, but I'm going to put gap to spoil mousovers... WHAT. THE. FUCK. Seriously? Zack? For christsakes, did they just decide "Well, we need to manufacture some drama here, so make one of the main cast...
  6. F

House rules to Monster Stats

I know that people have posted in the past their suggestions for ways to tweak the stats on monsters. I'm looking to speed up combat for my group, while at the same time providing a decent challenge for them. The last session I ran had one combat in it that I think took about 3 hours. I tend...
  7. F

Best Spelljammer setting books.

So, I'm working (for certain values of "working") on a conversion of Spelljammer to the Saga Edition rules set. At the moment, I really only have main box set (as a PDF), and I'm looking for more books for setting information. So what do folks here think are the best books for information on...
  8. F

[nBattlestar Galactica] So...has SciFi stopped putting episdoes on their website?

'Cause the most recent one, "Guess what's coming to dinner?" isn't up there. Anyone know?
  9. F

[Star Wars: The Clone Wars] Clone Trooper Characters

So, I was just looking at some stuff on the new Clone Wars series thats going to be coming out, and I realized I was really looking forward to seeing more character from the the Clone Troopers. At least, I hope the characters are going to be differentiated by more than just the color of their...
  10. F

[Orpheus] How quickly is Spite gained?

For those who have played Orpheus (particularly under the original rules rather than a conversion), how quickly do players usually gain Spite? I'm planning on running a game of this using the nWod rules, and I was thinking of house ruling it so that, instead of (or perhaps in addition to)...
  11. F

[Unknown Armies] What Avatars and Adept Schools play well together?

Pretty much what the title says. If you were going to make a character who was both an Avatar and and Adept, which flavor of each would you go with? The Mystic Hermaphrodite and Epideromancy are the most obvious, but which other ones work together well? Which ones would work together horribly...
  12. F

[WoW] Does anyone know......?

A way to look up quests by the race of the quest giver? It's not really imporant, but part of me wants to be a jet-setting savior of the Gnomish people. Plus, it seems like a good way to do a LOT of traveling.
  13. F

Recommend me a Sword and Sorcery game

I'm looking for a system to run a game I've been thinking about. The campaign is based in a fantasy city, and I'm going for a darker and more Sword and Sorcery style than standard D&D. In feel, I want it to be somewhere between the Fafhrd and the Gray Mouser stories, and the Thief videogames...
  14. F

[Prince of Persia: Warrior Within] So... Does it get any better?

So, I picked up a cheap used copy of Warrior Within yesterday. I really loved Sands of Time, and I've been a big fan of the original Prince of Persia games for years, so I thought I would at least give it a try. I've just gotten past the first Time Portal, when you get transported to the past...
  15. F

[Prince of Persia: Warrior Within] So... Does it get any better?

So, I picked up a cheap used copy of Warrior Within yesterday. I really loved Sands of Time, and I've been a big fan of the original Prince of Persia games for years, so I thought I would at least give it a try. I've just gotten past the first Time Portal, when you get transported to the past...
  16. F

[CoV] Anyone else having weird login problems?

I can log in as my hero characters, but not as my villains, and if I try to make a new character, it doesn't pop and ask me what kind I want to make.
  17. F

Questioning a Moderator Warning

Is there any specific protocol for this. As in, its not an official ban or suspension, but just a warning comment made by a moderator. I've never personally had cause to do so before, and I'd rather not start a thread here on TT and then have someone tell me I should have just PMed the Mod in...
  18. F

How does one format a Poll thread?

As the title says. I am curious. Thank you.
  19. F

Reoccuring problem

Just more of a curiousity thing than anything else, but it seems like most weekdays, somewhere between 2:00 and 4:00 PM CST, there's at least an hour when I can't seem to get to the forums. The main RPG.net site will sometime's be available, sometimes not, and occasionally I'll even get to the...
  20. F

[WHFB] Dark Elves list

So, here's a 2000 Point Dark Elves list I came up with last night. It's based on a combination of a play style that I think could be fun, and already owning most of the figures I need. So feel free to critique away. Heroes Highborn (General) - Repeating Crossbow, Dark Steed, Draich of Dark...
Top Bottom