• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. mac40k

[40k Game Megathread] - Plastic Sisters: Now, Or Sooner

Also as expected the Invictor costs $60, so now the only question I have left is how difficult it will be to magnetize the weapons. With GW already trying to convince you that you will want 2 or 3 of these and going all in on how customize-able the kit is (in terms of posing) so that the load...
  2. mac40k

Disney all-in on Star Wars a mistake?

Right, and that is a perfectly understandable reason, which is why I find the whole, "no really, they only ever committed to one film," thing bizarre.
  3. mac40k

[Streaming] What's on your watch list?

I have Amazon Prime, Hulu, CBS All Access and Netflix and my backlog grows faster than I can work through it. I've found it much easier to watch shows like the The Handmaids Tale where I only have to watch the latest ep. I find that I'm usually more interested in doing something else rather than...
  4. mac40k

Although not cited as the cause, after the lackluster reception of GoT, it looks like D&D will only actually do the 1st of their planned trilogy of SW films. Disney seems to be spinning it that that is all they signed up for from the get go.
  5. mac40k

The Boys - new superhero show from Amazon

Got the through the first six eps last night before I had to call it a night. Been awhile since I read the source material, but I'm enjoying it so far.
  6. mac40k

As expected, the Invictor's base cost is fewer points than a Redemptor.
  7. mac40k

I read the Warhammer Community article on the Invictor and GW seemed to be trying really hard to convince you that you will want 2 or 3 of these. I understand they want to sell as many as possible, but I hate the idea that for a model like that to be useful you have to buy 2 or 3. Even though we...
  8. mac40k

Geedub seems to be going out of their way to convince you that you will want more than one though.
  9. mac40k

🎨 Creative August Painting Thread

You know you are a gamer when you're more excited by the packing material something came it than the item itself. Terrain is great for practicing dry brushing since it's bigger than game models and you usually aren't as worried about messing up detail.
  10. mac40k

Rock Concerts You've Been At!

Actually, Aerosmith is Ex-wife's favorite band. Since I made the list stream of consciousness, I guess I didn't realize I'd already mentioned them earlier. Doh! Allow me to substitute the Joe Perry Project in it's place since I left Joe's side project off the list.
  11. mac40k

Infinity vs Shadowrun 6e vs Cyberpunk Red[+]

Also note that IZ 3.0 for Savage Worlds is in the works, but I don't have a good ETA on when it will be done. IZ 2.0 for Savage Worlds suffers a bit from being a setting that was designed for another system that was adapted to Savage Worlds by a developer that didn't have as good a grasp of the...
  12. mac40k

Rock Concerts You've Been At!

My list is long and I'm sure there are plenty of shows/artists I've forgotten especially some of the side bands at larger festivals. Trying to put dates to everything, while not impossible, isn't worth the effort. I'll just list some of the bands I have seen live in no particular order. Black...
  13. mac40k

Fear the walking dead S5 (spoilers)

Okay, the latest episode after the hiatus was really good, other than the use of the orange "do no cross" plastic fencing around the camp. That's stuff is used to to warn people not to walk in the area, but we've got some of that in the backyard and my sister's 7 lb dog can push it over, so not...
  14. mac40k

Artel 'W' Miniatures - Anyone bought from them before?

IIRC, they've had some kind of 10% off sale every time I've visited the website. If they occasionally have sales with deeper discounts, that's good to know.
  15. mac40k

Artel 'W' Miniatures - Anyone bought from them before?

I just got a bunch of stuff from them. Each model was packed in its own tiny ziplock baggie. Those were layered in a box with bubble wrap, which was in turn wrapped in plain brown paper, tied with a string, and sealed with wax with the logo stamped in it. Very classy. I now wish I had taken a...
  16. mac40k

It was actually Disney's response that was quoted from Fox Business, not the anonymous employee.
  17. mac40k

They don't need it, but do get to use it as per GW: "The full datasheets and matched play points values for each of these units will soon be available as a free PDF download for each of these Chapters, along with the rules for the Shock Assault ability.* Essentially, if you collect one of these...
  18. mac40k

As for the themepark ride... Star Wars: Galaxy's Edge Called a Flop as Disneyland Slashes Employee Hours?
  19. mac40k

Fallout 4 and Mods and Modding and oh god what do I do

I used NMM and LOOT (Load Order Optimization Tool) when I played. When I log into Nexus now, I see they have replaced the download NMM with download Vortex, which would seem to imply that NMM is no longer supported.
  20. mac40k

The 100 S6: Book 2

Well I agree with a lot of IMDB reviewers that felt the episode was rushed. Maybe rushed isn't the best word, it just felt like this should have played out over more than one episode and that they had too much material left to cram into a single episode. I may need to rewatch the season. I...
Top Bottom