• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. A

IC [Buffy] Band On The Run Disc 3

Billie "Librarians still shush people." Billie shrugs and gets out her phone to look at the text - replying "Around the corner."
  2. A

Re: Billie She grins at him.
  3. A

Billie "Riiiiight...Okay! We'll meet you there." Billy hangs up. "Hope's sister may be a demon. But on the bright side, rehearsal!"
  4. A

Billie Billy beams sheepishly and scurries onward. "No luck. You? Is she scary? Do we have to meet at the mall?"
  5. A

Billie "Stupid phonebook," Billie grumbles.
  6. A

"Genius! That'll be here too, I bet."
  7. A

"Why didn't you say that in the first place?" Billy smiles.
  8. A

Billie "This is as bad as class." Billie squints at the text, skimming through.
  9. A

Re: Since it's Christmas, time for families and such... "Better than the phone book!" Billie grins at him and opens it, flipping through for pictures before starting to read.
  10. A

Re: So, yeah, anyway... "Doesn't the internet do that? Also, I meant because I don't study for class."
  11. A

Re: So, yeah, anyway... "Come on, let's get cracking. Hit the books." Billy pauses as a realisation hits her. "I can't believe I'm studying as part of my superhero duties."
  12. A

[Buffy OOC] Band On The Run 2

:(:(:(:(:( :mad::mad::mad::mad: I don't want any snow! (Did you know they only allow 10 messages in a post? I didn't! I tried to make more mad faces!)
  13. A

In Cambridge, the snow keeps melting away every time it comes down. I would!
  14. A

I don't want to go to Antarctica. :(:(:(:(:(
  15. A

Billie "And library card, don't forget." Billie grabs her bag.
  16. A

Billie "Well, you a- Oh! I mean, Cameron's going out with me, Hope. He's not after your sister."
  17. A

Billie "So do I! Even if mine are rhythmic."
  18. A

Re: Billie "Billie is right here." She pauses. "...But she can beat up some monsters, probably."
Top Bottom