• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. A

Setting the mood

I am desperately trying to make my Vampire LARP more vampire-y without going the way of the cheap pseudo-velvet tablecloths and candelabras. Not that there's necessarily anything wrong with that, really, it's just that it doesn't suit my game. Can you come up with helpful suggestions to make a...
  2. A

[PTA - IC] Fairytale of New York

Opening credits: The sun bursts through the trees in a scenic forest as fairies frolic among the flowers. We linger here for a moment before the POV whooshes through the trees to a clearing in the forest and up out toward some mountains and a fairytale castle before plunging back into the...
  3. A

[PTA - OOC] Fairytale of New York

Hello everybody. This is the OOC thread for the Prime Time Adventures game Fairytale of New York. Everything for the game but roleplay/narration goes in this thread. Starring: Varyar as Viviane du Lac Lost Demiurge as Captain Hook Prodigal Python as Robin Dubois DannyK as Puss in Boots James...
  4. A

[Recruitment] Prime Time Adventures - Fairytale of New York

I've finally come up with an idea for a game (with the help of James Holloway, who is my muse as always). I would like to run something along the lines of Fables or 10th Kingdom. Basically, you are all people exiled from Fableland (the world of fairytales) trying to make it in New York (or a...
  5. A

What are your merits as a gamer?

I was thinking about the Buffy game I'm in, and it brought me to the things I'm good at in games. Enthusiasm. If I like a game, you can sure tell. I want to play it all the time, and I tell the GM and other players how fun it is. Character depth. I like my characters to be multi-faceted. I...
Top Bottom