• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Evil Doctor

Epilogues of the North sea

Cool! It's a great little game, I think it deserves a little exposure.
  2. Evil Doctor

My changing my views on RPGs and my collecting habits...

Interesting comments all. I thin k it would be really interesting to poll how many systems people own that they have actually played, i.e. I own 20 core systems and have plaid 20% of them. Anyone know how to create a poll like that on here?
  3. Evil Doctor

My changing my views on RPGs and my collecting habits...

Just thought I'd scribble down a few musings about my views on RPGs and my collecting habits - I wonder what you guys do? I used to collect RPGs and boardgames. I'd buy them, read them, and keep them whatever. But recently, I've changed my thoughts on this for a variety of reasons. Let me...
  4. Evil Doctor

So it’s official, SLA Industries v2 is coming

Awesome! Can you spill the beans on the system at all? Crunchy/lite? Narrative or more traditional?
  5. Evil Doctor

So it’s official, SLA Industries v2 is coming

I picked up the first edition a little while ago and then moved it on - no need to comment on the system, but I also found the writing to be rather 'of its time', shall we say. Is this new edition the same text for the lore etc. as the first, or had it been rewritten stylistically to suit more...
  6. Evil Doctor

[Sell me on/off] The Spire

One other point that people have made but is worth saying again - in this age where there are hundreds of RPGs released all the time and I don't get to play a fraction of what I own, Spire does something really well - it's just an outright blast to read. Very evocative and inventive, and...
  7. Evil Doctor

[Sell me on/off] The Spire

I have yet to play Spire, but the setting is all kinds of awesome. I found the BitD setting to be pretty bland and a bit boring, whereas Spire is anything but, and is very evocatively written. I would say that Spire takes the BitD approach in a more traditional direction, and would probably...
  8. Evil Doctor

Best System to Run Cultist Simulator?

My game Esoterica is basically built around this concept. You play a group of occultists in a cabal seeking to ascend to a greater reality. You can play in any world it period you like (the default is the modern world), there's a section of the book which shows you how you can play as cthulhu...
  9. Evil Doctor

CROWD-FUNDING SPOTLIGHT Vol. 3 - Role-Playing Games & Related Projects

Last day today! Backers get to add their own content to the game, so if you fancy your name in lights (or a book), come on over!
  10. Evil Doctor

*Kickstarter* Golgotha, sci fi exploration based on the Black Hack

Last day today! Backers get to add their own content to the game, so if you fancy your name in lights (or a book), come on over!
  11. Evil Doctor

[Kickstarter] Trilemma Adventures

Yep agree with the general comments - really interesting and varied adventures superbly mapped and ready for play. Lovely stuff!
  12. Evil Doctor

*Kickstarter* Golgotha, sci fi exploration based on the Black Hack

Hi there, My game of Sci Fi exploration and discovery based on the Black Hack rules system is live! Golgotha is a game of exploration and danger in mysterious dead planets at the edges of an interstellar sphere. The players take on the roles of a crew of explorers and scavengers who seek out...
  13. Evil Doctor

MÖRK BORG

Backed it. Looks crazy, which is cool!
  14. Evil Doctor

Single Book RPG Recommendations

The dragon age core book. Tales from the loop as well.
  15. Evil Doctor

Sorcerers of Ur-Turuk? Whatever happened to this game?

This looks cool. Can the city guide be used with other games, or do you need Sorcerers as well to get all of the setting? Also, any chance of a preview on DTRPG?
  16. Evil Doctor

Secretum Mundi - the book of the Secret World

Hi all, The book has been released in full colour pdf and soft and hard back editions. Clocking in at over 200 pages and system neutral, I'm very proud of the end result. https://www.drivethrurpg.com/m/product/270080
  17. Evil Doctor

Lancer RPG - awesome looking Mech game, free beta

The kickstarter is going like crazy! Let's hope they get that international shipping sorted. The art and look of the book is amazing.
  18. Evil Doctor

DUST on Sale

Apologies for the negativity, but there's a reason it's on sale for that price. I had the main rule book, and there was a good game somewhere in there, but it seemed half finished and didn't make much sense iirc. I liked the idea of the game, but as written the game was, in my opinion...
  19. Evil Doctor

Lancer RPG - awesome looking Mech game, free beta

Yeah there's a massive thread that I've been pointed at which is interesting, but to be fair is more about discussing mech builds and the rules in the previous release versions. I'm looking forward to this though, it looks like the kind of mech game I could get into.
  20. Evil Doctor

LANCER, a mecha RPG from the creator of Kill Six Billion Demons

Ah, my mistake - a lovely long thread to read, thanks CitizenKeen!
Top Bottom