• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. DeeCee

[IC/OOC] Werewolf: the Apocalypse (W20ish) - "All Are of Gaia"

I've just gotten an application for a new character, so I'm going to bring them in to join the game too. That gives us a good pack number, and it's a werewolf concept, so will stabilize things and round them out a bit more in terms of the Garou Nation. Plus I like the concept, so that figures...
  2. DeeCee

Man, you guys are quick with the characters. I haven't looked through them microscopically and done all the point-level math, but at an overview they look good. Siwyenbast, noted about the operation. Damian, does Egg Hunter have a current totem, or is that a point expenditure in case the pack...
  3. DeeCee

[Interest/Recruitment] Werewolf (20th, Revised, oWoD) All Are of Gaia

IC/OOC thread is up: HERE Please move character creation and discussion there. As of tonight, recruitment is closed.
  4. DeeCee

Feel the hunger, as it burns inside Feel the hunger, you forgotten child There's no one like you, as you wander blind There's no one like you, can't you wonder why - Danzig, "Halo Goddess Bone" This is the In-Character (IC) and Out-of-Character (OOC) thread for "All Are of Gaia", a Werewolf...
  5. DeeCee

No, it's a Play by Post; it will happen on the forum, here.
  6. DeeCee

Going to try my hand at forum notification and mentions. Hopefully I will have the IC/OOC thread started up tonight. Still waiting to hear if the following are interested: Donan Rook S. I know Rook was looking to possibly play a mage, but if you're interested in a shifter, let me know...
  7. DeeCee

I'm guessing that the last part of that sentence would be "talking to spirits"?
  8. DeeCee

Last day for recruitment. Looks like we only have three interested players/characters so far. That's a bit low, given PbP standard losses, but I can work with it. If people want in the game, this is the last opportunity before I get going on the IC/OOC thread, character generation, and initial...
  9. DeeCee

Sure, just take away one Gift. You probably haven't had enough time to absorb it from Parliaments/mentors/spirits just yet. There's various human settlements all over the Territories, but you don't have to be associated with this particular Caern per se; you all may have been gathered up via...
  10. DeeCee

Just a tidying-up and recap thus far. Maledicta, Donan, and Rook S. have all expressed initial interest or had questions. Are any of you still considering playing? Damian already has a character in mind (I don't need full sheets yet, btw), as does Siwyenbast. With the interest in Corax and...
  11. DeeCee

Just a note: characters won't start with their Tribe gifts, since they're not of the People yet, and not of a Tribe. Breed and Auspice sure. That was the diminished selection of Gifts that I mentioned earlier. For ease, anything else determined by Tribe will be present. Chronicle will be set...
  12. DeeCee

I think I'll stick with shifters and their related splats for this one. Not that I'm against Verbena or the like, or even Gangrel come to that, but I want this story to centre mostly around the moon (and sun) beasts.
  13. DeeCee

I don't mind. The player lack of experience with the setting would just correlate to the character.
  14. DeeCee

Setting will be modern day, probably nomadic North American at least at the outset. The Apocalypse and other oWoD ends of the world hasn't happened. Probably hyped anyway. The cubs will have had their changes and been taught enough about the Werewolf world to not be complete muppets. If...
  15. DeeCee

Let's tell a Werewolf story. This story involves a group of young folk, whose Rite of Passage command was: "become a Pack." For you cannot be of the People unless you understand a Pack. And you cannot be a Pack unless you are of the People. I'm looking to go back to the well a bit and run an...
  16. DeeCee

[Meta] Games You'd Really Like to Play VI: Keep Rollin', Rollin', Rollin'

"Got a light/shines on me/gentle light/it will never be" - Danzig, "Devil's Plaything" I have a deep love for the underdogs and little-used parts of my favourite games. That includes Skin Dancers. Today I was wondering if I could justify a chronicle of Werewolf (ostensibly) that used Skin...
  17. DeeCee

[Interest/Recruitment] Spider City 'Runners (oWoD20th Crossover Kitchen Sink)

So it's roughly a week after the bump post, and no additional interest yet. I'm going to back burner this pitch, possibly to return to in future, possibly not, possibly to rethink my compulsion for oWoD and how I might manifest it better. Marikir, Maledicta, EothasianNightLight, thank you for...
  18. DeeCee

I don't set a word count for posts; I just want people to post whatever they need to post for their character actions, dialogue, etc. By the same token, if nothing needs to be said or done by the character, then I don't expect a post. I set the frequency in order to set a timeline where we can...
  19. DeeCee

We seem to be having some trouble reaching critical mass here, but I'll leave the thread open another week or so. I know the game that I have in mind, but I don't know if I've managed to adequately express it in my excitement. I see the group as knowing each other (because it's hard to do...
Top Bottom