• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. R

Storylines for a small vampire LARP

Re: Request: Storylines for a small vampire LARP @Craig Oxbrow; The more I review your post and the provided links, the more I find to help me out. You sir are a scholar and a gentleman. Thank you again.
  2. R

Locating LARPs To Join

Vampire: The Masquerade LARP in Orem, UT starting January 7th. Play Location/Method: Orem, UT LARP Game/System: Mind's Eye Theatre Vampire the Masquerade Player or GM? I am the Storyteller of a new Vampire LARP. Time/Frequency: Alternate Saturdays 6pm to 10pm. Genre: Modern World of Darkness...
  3. R

Re: Request: Storylines for a small vampire LARP Yes, my players will make up the cities court. Thank you for the advice.
  4. R

Re: Request: Storylines for a small vampire LARP Sadly, I don't have an assistant syoryteller yet. Thank you though. This is a great starting point for me.
  5. R

Request: Storylines for a small vampire LARP When vampire LARPing back in the late ninties, we had a game of 30+ players, so everyone had their own plots running and the storytellers did not need to plan storylines. Even when they did, they were often ignored in favor of player schemes. I'm...
  6. R

Orem, UT Vampire LARP players wanted

Play Location/Method: Orem, UT LARP Game/System: Mind's Eye Theatre Vampire the Masquerade Player or GM? I am the Storyteller of a new Vampire LARP. Time/Frequency: Alternate Saturdays 6pm to 10pm. Genre: Modern World of Darkness Current needs: Looking for additional players. We only have 10...
  7. R

[Mechwarrior 2nd Edition] Rules questions

That is correct. Keep in mind, the only required skills are marked as such. You do not have to take all of the electives. Armor lowers the amount of damage done to the character by the percentage of the armor. The armor takes that damage and the character takes the rest. Yes, once the armor hit...
Top Bottom