• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. J

Free Printable Adventure on DriveThruRPG (Westbound Quickstart)

Krillo’s Tomb is a ready to play adventure that contains printable handouts, maps, and miniatures. It contains four simplified character sheets for four players, making it perfect as an introductory game, a one-shot adventure, or a supplement to an ongoing campaign. Its as easy as Print, Cut...
  2. J

[5e] Free Printable Adventure on Drivethrurpg

Krillo’s Tomb is a ready to play adventure that contains printable handouts, maps, and miniatures. It contains four simplified character sheets for four players, making it perfect as an introductory game, a one-shot adventure, or a supplement to an ongoing campaign. Its as easy as Print, Cut...
  3. J

[5e] Printable Adventure: Krillo's Tomb

Hey there, I made a printable adventure, including miniatures, maps, and puzzles/codebreaking, but I want to get some more eyes on it before I put it on Drivethru. Its 34 pages, including the maps, handouts, and character cut-outs. I'll put below some parts i'm particularly uncertain about and...
  4. J

[5e] Free Gunslinger Classes on Drivethrurpg

Ready to send your fantasy campaign out west? Saddle up and get shootin’ with the Gunslinger Supplement. This module contains four western classes for your next character, including: the heroic Cowboy, dastardly Outlaw, tenacious Marshal, and the mysterious Spell Slinger. More than just for...
  5. J

DriveThruRPG {5e} Free Alchemy craft on DrivethruRPG from Island Of Bees

Become an Alchemist! Learn to take ingredients found while adventuring and transform them into bottled magic! Alchemists create wondrous potions from Keystones and Consumables. Keystones are rare and exotic ingredients, such as Basilisk eyes and Dragon's Lungs. When adventuring, pay attention...
  6. J

DriveThruRPG [5e] Free Minstrels PDF from Island of Bees

Become a Minstrel! Island of Bees has released a free PDF for becoming a Minstrel! Minstrels are musicians who play magic songs which allow them to communicate to the souls within all living things. They are able to establish connections, and even curry favor with these spirits. This module...
  7. J

Casual Conversations in Live Action Role Playing

Hey there, A little while ago I ran a murder mystery Larp in a Victorian setting with my friends. There was a lot of hiccups, but everyone has such a good time that they want to do another. What I found worked well was giving each person a task, such as: wedding off a daughter, stealing some...
  8. J

Hypothetical: Kill vs coup de gras

I'm writing something new which has a lot of high-tech stuff in it, but I've come across a question that I'm not sure about how players would react to, so I could use some opinions. Question: "In a world where the only way to kill a character were to Coup de Gras them after they have been...
  9. J

Tinker's Equation: Making Math Fun Again

Hey There, I recently made rules for the Tinkering craft, where players can make mundane contraptions. Contraptions like Automatic Crossbows and Grapple Guns, not sentient spinning tops of doom or iron golems that obey your verbal commands. You can see the whole craft here. As part of my...
  10. J

Can a system that allows Players to make any magic item in D&D be balanced?

One of my goals in the pursuit to create better crafts includes Artificing; magic item creation. After a few iterations, we created a version of Artificing that no longer can target and attack every creature in the world or change places with the gods, however I'm sure we missed something that...
  11. J

Crafting Testing Material (Updated)

Greetings! We've created several crafting systems that we are looking to test in dice based fantasy role-playing games, including Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Herbalism, Rituals, Runeing, Tinkering, and Artificing. We're looking to make these crafts a supplement to all medieval fantasy...
  12. J

Feedback for new RPG Crafting Systems

Greetings, We've created several crafting systems that we are currently using in our game Westbound, but we are looking to now test them in dice-based fantasy role-playing games, including Alchemy, Blacksmithing, Herbalism, Rituals, Runeing, Tinkering, and Artificing. We're looking to make...
  13. J

Westbound - Whats Wrong with our Website?

Hey There, I'm John from the Island of Bees and we recently made a tabletop Roleplaying game called Westbound. We're trying to see whats wrong with our website, as we're not getting a lot of people moving off the first page and exploring all the info we've put in. We've tried to make it as...
  14. J

Indie Games Westbound: Free Western RPG

Hey Ya'll, We're Island of Bees and we just released Westbound: a Fantasy-Western tabletop RPG. The Westbound Basic Edition is free to download, and there are video tutorials on our website to get anyone started. Westbound has a robust and unique gameplay system, utilizing 52 card decks for...
Top Bottom