• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. S

[Bundle of Holding] Quality of Scans for Both Champions Bundles?

I'm pretty close to buying both of the Champions 4E Bundle of Holdings, but saw that they are all OCR scans. I was just curious about the quality of the scans. Thanks in advance.
  2. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Deities and Domains: The Mage-Priest Sorcerous Origins is Now Available

Cross Planes Game Studio's newest release, Deities and Domains: The Mage-Priest, a Sorcerous Origin for DnD 5E is now LIVE on the DMsGuild.com. This Sorcerous Origin can turn undead, use it's sorcerous Spell Slots to cast cure wounds or inflict wounds, apple metagmagic feats to divine evocation...
  3. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Ravenloft : Calbians (A Race for DnD 5e) is Now Available

Do you want more races for your Dungeons & Dragons game? Do you love Ravenloft and want to play through the Curse of Strahd?
 Inside this PDF, you will find full details on Calibans, tortured souls who were marked by the Dark Powers of Ravenloft while still in their mother’s womb. Each has...
  4. S

Psionics Unearthed: The Soulknife, A Martial Archetype for D&D 5th Edition is on the DMsguild.com

Do you want to add psionics and more martial archetypes for the fighter class? Inside this PDF you will find full details on the Soulknife, a psionic martial archetype that can generate its own weaponry with merely a thought. The PDF is available here.
  5. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Deities and Domains 3: Specialty Priests of the Drow and Elven Pantheon

Do you fondly remember the Specialty Priests of AD&D Second Edition? Within these pages you will find 19 feats for 1 deities of the drow and elven pantheon featured in the sword coast adventurer’s guide. The PDF is available here.
  6. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Character Crucible: The Wyrm Otherworldly Patron is Now Available

Do you want more otherworldly patrons for the warlock class? Inside you will find full details on the wyrm, an draconic otherworldly patron, who wishes to give you the power to facilitate its unusual needs. The PDF is available here.
  7. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Character Crucible: The Celestial Otherworldly Patron is Now Available

Do you want more Otherworldly Patrons for the Warlock class? Inside you will find full details on the Celestial, an angelic Otherworldly Patron, who wishes to give you the power to achieve it’s enigmatic and primeval goals. The PDF is available here.
  8. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Deities and Domains 2: Specialty Priests of the Faerünian Pantheon is on Sale

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Deities and Domains 2: Specialty Priests of the Faerünian Pantheon is on Sale Deities and Domains 2 provides feats for 11 deities found in the Sword Coast’s Adventurers Guide and completes the Faerünian Pantheon for the Forgotten Realms setting...
  9. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Psionics Unearthed: Tesseract is Now Available

The Psionics Unearthed serires continues with the teleporing Tesseract! You were born with the psionic gift of teleportation and have honed your ability over the years, mixing it with your martial training. As a tesseract, vanishing from one spot to ambush your enemies comes as naturally to you...
  10. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Deities and Domains: Specialty Priests of the Forgotten Realms Now Available

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Deities and Domains: Specialty Priests of the Forgotten Realms Now Available Thanks to some great feedback, the revision to Specialty Priests of the Forgotten Realms Volume 1, now titled Deities and Domains: Specialty Priests of the Forgotten...
  11. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Character Crucible: Giff is Now Available

Thick-skinned, big boned, and hippopotami-headed, giff are humanoids who stand almost nine feet tall, with powerfully built frames. They have stocky, flat, cylindrical legs. Their chests are broad and their heads have a natural helmet of flexible, chitinous plates. This product features your...
  12. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Psionics Unearthed: Mind Mage is Now Available

My Psionic Unearthe series continues with a Sorcerous Origin that features a psionic bloodline that focues on Telepathy. You may purchase the PDF here.
  13. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Character Crucible: Monster Hunter is Now Available

The second release in my Character Crucible series features the Monster Hunter, which provides options for the Ranger's Hunter Archetype from the Player's Handbook. It allows a Hunter Ranger to focus on tactics that allow your character to better destroy shapechangers and undead. You may...
  14. S

[Cross Planes] Dungeons & Dragons 5th Edition: Specialty Priests of the Forgotten Realms Volume 1 Now Available

Do you miss specialty priests from older editions of Dungeons and Dragons? This product features 37 feats for clerics, giving each deity in the Player's Handbook a feat to allow players to futher cusomize their character. You may purchase the PDF here.
  15. S

[D&D 5th Edition] Psionics Unearthed: Way of the Telekinetic

Do you want to bring psionics into your game? You can can with this new Monk sub-class. Read more: http://www.enworld.org/forum/showthread.php?475532-5th-Edition-D-amp-D-Psionics-Unearthed-Way-of-the-Telekinetic-Now-Available#ixzz3xIamwIDF You may purchase the PDF here.
  16. S

[D&D 5th Edition] Character Crucible: Dhampirs on the Dungeon Masters Guild

Do you want to play a half-vampire? Character Crucible: Damphirs gives you everything you need to play a new race for Dungeons and Dragons. You may purchase the PDF here.
  17. S

[Sell Me/Unsell Me] Traveller Beta Playtest

I've never played Traveller, but I've been brainstorming a SF game. I don't mind $20 to playtest, so give me some good reasons to buy in or stay away.
  18. S

Dhampir Race for D&D 5E

Dhampir Traits Your dhampir character has certain traits deriving from your vampire ancestry. Ability Score Increase. Your Constitution score increases by 1, your Dexterity score increases by 1, and your Strength score increases by 1. Age. Dampyr mature at the same rate as humans but live...
  19. S

[Mystara/Known World] What product should I start with?

Pretty much what the title says, if I had to start with just one product (setting wise, not rules wise), what would it be? And where would I go form there?
  20. S

Feng Shui Dice Question

While playtesting Second Edition, some of my players expressed some dislike for the game's dice mechanic. It got me thinking of using 5dFate or the Fate trick of rolling positive and negative dice and taking the lowest. But Fate/FUDGE doesn't have to deal with exploding dice, so I'm feeling...
Top Bottom