• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Let's Read] D&D 3.0 Monsters of Faerun

Would have personally traded them for something else.
  2. Silvercat Moonpaw

Are You Buying Pathfinder 2E

Bleh. I was hoping for something more interesting. If these people are going to whine, they should be required to make it entertaining for the rest of us.
  3. Silvercat Moonpaw

[All D&D] The problems with darkvision and infravision.

I’m with the OP: too many. Remove some to save on brain power.
  4. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Lets Read] Pathfinder Book of the Damned

I don’t want any implications. I like my fiction tamer than this. And don’t expect that anyone will pay the least bit of attention to what I say.
  5. Silvercat Moonpaw

🎨 Creative Silvercat Tries to Build Stuff

In the LANTERNverse Centurion was not the first superhero, although "pop wisdom" gives him that honor. More recent scholarship has identified several figures pre-1938 who may warrant that title, though debate rages on if they fit various definitions of "superhero": Crystal Snake An ancient...
  6. Silvercat Moonpaw

We're not reacting to that. We're reacting to being squicked out by it. EDIt: Just because something has a historical basis does not mean it has to be included in a game.
  7. Silvercat Moonpaw

Are You Buying Pathfinder 2E

Pics, or it didn't happen. (Subtitle: This is meant to be satire, not an accusation.)
  8. Silvercat Moonpaw

Do we really need the Duke of TMI? Whatever happened to Good Old Fashioned mean-ness?
  9. Silvercat Moonpaw

🎨 Creative Trying to come up with an all-female SHAZAM-type acronym.

Maybe I could try one for legendary animals: Fierceness of the Ichneumon! Speed of the Golden Hind! Perceptiveness of Orthrus! Purity of the Unicorn! Strength of Fenrir! Power of Anzu! Endurance of Hydra! IGHOUFAH!
  10. Silvercat Moonpaw

IC In the Shadow of Elsport

Spinner <Knock on the door and yell "Open up! It's the law!" while someone else sneaks around back.>
  11. Silvercat Moonpaw

[Let's Read] D&D 3.0 Monsters of Faerun

If it were anything like real water it wouldn't have immunity to electricity or cold. Maybe some fire resistance, but enough of that stuff and it'd boil. Clearly the aballin is made of some sci-fi compound unknown to science.
  12. Silvercat Moonpaw

Interesting 5e settings

There's Humblewood. Kind of like Redwall with a focus on birds.
  13. Silvercat Moonpaw

SAHVPAM SAPHAMV SAMPHAV PAMSAHV PAMASHV VHAMPAS Problem is you're working with two "A", so in natural English whatever you come up with will sound kind of like SHAZAM. If you want variety try some more vowels.
  14. Silvercat Moonpaw

SMAVPAH. Plug into an anagram generator..... SHAVAMP!
  15. Silvercat Moonpaw

BIGHAM (pronounced "big ham"): ....Courage of Bastet .....Cunning of Isis ....Strength of Gaea Endurance of Hebe* ...........Skill of Artemis .......Power of Maat * Greek goddess of Youth. EDIT: And like Shazam the particular goddesses aren't as important as the word. Where does the word come...
  16. Silvercat Moonpaw

Yeah, part of the difficulty is that I can tell Wikipedia "list goddesses", but I'm not sure how to find an alphabetical list of mythological figures in general sorted by gender.
  17. Silvercat Moonpaw

I've actually been trying to avoid going outside the "standard Western sources" (Egyptian, Greek/Roman, Norse, Celtic, Mesopotamian) for both the reason of emulation of the source material and because I don't want to cultural appropriate. Thanks, I'll keep them in mind.
  18. Silvercat Moonpaw

IC Seven Years After: The Question

The Dragon HP: 1; Conditions: None "Sooooooo......who's for sneaking in?"
  19. Silvercat Moonpaw

Another good power word might be BIGHAM. As in "large ham", aka "overacting". Courage of Bastet, Cunning of Isis, G [don't have anything at the moment], Power of Hera, Skill of Artemis, M [got nothing other than Minerva] UPDATE: Might be cooler to go with "Power of Maat", since that sets up...
Top Bottom