• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. Blizzardborn

Are you ready for some football?

Where has the summer gone? The Hall of Fame game, AKA first game of the pre-season, is Thursday. So, how does your team look this year?
  2. Blizzardborn

Hut 1, Hut 2, HIKE!! 2018 NFL Season

We had the Hall of Fame game tonight, so it looks like it's time for this. The Bears looked better than I was expecting, given the last few seasons.
  3. Blizzardborn

DuckTales Thread Merge [merged, CLEVER DUCK PUN GOES HERE]

Can we get this thread moved into the existing Duck Tales thread half a page below it please? https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?832083-DuckTales-20-quot-Sky-Pirates-In-the-Sky!-quot https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?830338-Ducktales-113-114-115-(We-fell-behind-) edit: Please?
  4. Blizzardborn

Thread Merge

Can we get these threads merged please? I think there's a third somewhere about as well. https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?828106-Bill-And-Ted-Face-the-Music-officially-announced! https://forum.rpg.net/showthread.php?828102-In-Our-Darkest-Hour-At-Our-Greatest-Need-Bill-And-Ted-Return edit...
  5. Blizzardborn

[Movies] The 2018 Box Office Report

Well, we're up to the last weekend of one year, and hence the start on the next. While we wait, here's a list of the Most Anticipated Movies of 2018. Click the link if you want the pretty pictures and commentary. 50 Incredibles 2 49 Game Night 48 Widows 47 Death Wish 46 Mamma Mia! Here We Go...
  6. Blizzardborn

[NHL 2017-18] Rink Rats Represent!

Kind of surprised we hadn't already gotten this started. We've missed days of discussion of Ovechkin's hat tricks, and now Vegas is about to be the first expansion team to start 3-0.
  7. Blizzardborn

Happy Days star Erin Moran dead at 56

Happy Days star Erin Moran dies at 56 Like many of you, I'm sure, I grew up watching reruns of Happy Days, so this kind of pokes another hole in my childhood memories. I have to admit, I completely lost track of her years ago. Erin on IMDB.
  8. Blizzardborn

Wayback Machine question

Does anyone know if the pre-Gleemax WotC forums were archived? I'm working up something for a future Starfinder campaign, and I remember I'd saved a thread from there (the D20 subforum, I think) dealing with service awards similar to the Silver Star and Victoria Cross. My print out is long...
  9. Blizzardborn

Holocaust Survivor, Author Elie Wiesel Dead

Elie Wiesel, political activist, author of 57 books and plays, Nobel Laureate, mensch, died in New York at 87 today. For once, this is a death I'm not too bent up about. He had a good life, an inspiring one, and may have found that element of peace he wrote about so often. I'm going to go...
  10. Blizzardborn

[2016+] The Anti-Death Thread

We've had enough negative slams from the year so far, I thought it might be nice to see how many good things we could find to help buoy us up during the next death thread. Olivia de Haviland is 100 today ... I got nothing else really. Anyone else want to help out?
  11. Blizzardborn

[3E] Quick Question

Out of curiosity, was the Artificer published in any other books besides Eberron?
  12. Blizzardborn

Quick Question

Does anybody know which companies are having Christmas in July sales at DTRPG/RPGNow this year?
  13. Blizzardborn

Mutants and Masterminds International

I asked this question elsewhere, and basically got ignored. In which book for M&M were the character stats and abilities given for Supers from other countries? Specifically, I'm looking for the People's Heroes (1950s/60s Soviet team). Help me TTO, you're my only hope!
  14. Blizzardborn

M&M2e question

A friend of mine has a birthday this autumn. I figure between the upcoming release of 3e and the DC license, the books/pdfs will be getting cheap enough I can splurge and get him two books. And since I figure he'll be getting Mecha and Manga himself (he's thrown Doc Otaku at his players four...
  15. Blizzardborn

[3E/DRAGON] Wastri

I can't remember what issue of Dragon had the article about some of the Lesser Deities of Greyhawk, including (AFAIR) Wastri. Need it soon for a pickup game next weekend, because the players never expect a Frog Cult!
  16. Blizzardborn

[3E] Trying to remember which book

As I noted in the Who's Still Playing 3.5 thread, we've been slowly modifying some of the game's core assumptions--one of them being that magic weapons are fairly static, and if you want a better weapon you go find one. But we'd rather improve the ones we have. But none of us can remember...
  17. Blizzardborn

(D&D) Half-breed question

I stopped buying stuff a while ago, and now my DM is trying to put together a campaign world with one major change from the RAW. Since dwarves are about human size, spend lots of time in bars drinking (bars with rooms upstairs) and are probably as subject to le amor as the rest of us, we have...
Top Bottom