• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. G

[IT Chapter 2] First trailer!

Might be why It doesn't go for the Deadlight right at the start because it makes the food bland.
  2. G

Today's Order of the stick 21: Who Died and Made You Boss?

Loki's brand of parenting makes my think of the 'This be the Verse' poem. Loki CAN'T do things without lying and deceit so it explode sin his face and makes him realize just how much he fucked up
  3. G

[Spoilers inside] Wheel of Time casting

Break away braids? Best get hair insurance!
  4. G

Perhaps something appropriate would be an omake that follows the dwarf who ran away from battle. They run up to Valhala/whatever all happy and meet a dwarf who tells them that the only reason they weren't left for Hel is that there are more important things happening. So shut the fuck up and get...
  5. G

The Boys - new superhero show from Amazon

Butcher also has a death wish in the comics I believe and his hatred of supers is because it wasn't just his wife that was raped and murdered, it was his wife who could have saved him from himself that was raped and murdered. In Butcher's arc, she 'quieted the beast' inside of him and along with...
  6. G

Butcher has freely admitted that he is a monster(at least in the comic) and planned on dying with everyone with a drop of V serum in them
  7. G

I do remember th comic scene where HL tries pushing on the tail and just breaks the plane. Having time was also a factor. HL might have been able to figure something to save the bridge (maybe pushing on the nose to angle it away) but combination of no time and dumbness made everything fail
  8. G

Thor and co are also poking a finger in the wound, IMO since they are arguing for possession of souls of those who actually did rotten stuff like abandon their fellows in battle and not die from splinters in their finger. Thor: Oohhh...Bad move there, cowardiance? Willful abandonment of your...
  9. G

Isn't that the problem? Her clerics keep getting killed so they can't preach
  10. G

Well i'm having difficulty making this clear. It is sort of like that someone gets shoved into the crappy job because someone has to get shoved into there. Kind of like Torak from Belgariad had to deal with being 'The Mistake' and fated to get a sword in the face. Why? Because fate said so, no...
  11. G

Someone has to get the real nasty pieces of work? I mean if there is Fantasy Nazi world then where do those guys go? "Get them out of here! They totally got my ethos wrong and HORNS ARE NOT PRACTICAL BATTLE EQUIPMENT!"
  12. G

Ya know, thinking back on how many monuments there are of failed worlds that the gods have set up, I reckon Hel has been failing at whatever she wants to do for that long or even longer. Doomed from the start regardless. I reckon that is she tried doing things Hollowfaust style(Sword and Sorcery...
  13. G

Wolfenstein: Youngblood

Sterling has pointed out that the bonus skins are rather pointless since you can't see your own character(I think it wa shim, he was doing his standard anti-microtransactions video)
  14. G

[Kickstarter] Pathfinder: Kingmaker

Home of the Moks, can't you see? They're the best thing to happen since WW3!
  15. G

[LTTP] Breaking Bad

Necro. Just discovered Metastasis, a Latin/Mexican version of Breaking Bad. Most episodes are on youtube right now
  16. G

Rate the Incompetent Villains

I remember FOXBAT UNHINGED gave him some heartwarming aspects since his secret FOXBAT BASE(tm) Became a kind of refuge/daycare for runaway VIPER experiments and they even had a denmother named Charlie who was actually reforming the lot of them into more heroic types.
  17. G

Foxbat from Champions?
  18. G

Ennis' run had him making time with a character from Hitman who got pregnant and left their daughter with a sister before heading off to the middle-east. Got her legs blown off by a mine that Frank of course didn't step on and bled out. Widowmaker had one tie him down and rape him(Then blow her...
  19. G

Going on the whole thing of 'Hard men in trenchcoats making hard choices while hard' that has cropped up, especially with Boys/Ennis Punisher is how it wants to have things both ways, Frank is a shattered husk of what he was but still a manly man that women throw themselves at and want his...
  20. G

Hmm. How about Big Boss from C.O.P.S? Somewhat successful crime boss who has lots of dumb muscle and is a total Momma's Boy who is force fed sweet potato.
Top Bottom