• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. T

[Elf Lair Games] Press Release: Eldritch Witchery Released!

ELF LAIR GAMES PRESS RELEASE 10/21/2013 Elf Lair Games is pleased to announce that our long-awaited second sourcebook for Spellcraft & Swordplay, entitled Eldritch Witchery, is now available for purchase as an ebook at DriveThru RPG and RPGNow! The print edition will follow soon. A Return to...
  2. T

[Troll Lord Games/SIEGE] Amazing Adventures Up for Pre-Order!

http://www.trolllord.com/cnc/aa_preorder.html As some of you may or may not know, awhile back I wrote a core roleplaying game for Troll Lord Games. It's a pulp-era RPG that is powered by the same rules system that runs Castles & Crusades, and is entitled Amazing Adventures. The game hit many...
  3. T

Spellcraft & Swordplay in Print from DTRPG!

Elf Lair Games is pleased to announce that the Spellcraft & Swordplay Core Rulebook and the Spellcraft & Swordplay Basic Game are both now available in print from DriveThruRPG. And as a bonus, if you buy the hard copy, the PDF is FREE. Enjoy. Monstrous Mayhem is currently in file...
  4. T

[OD&D Age of Conan Hack] Age of Conan is Back--Betrayer of Asgard!

Well, folks, we've resurrected our Age of Conan game. Rather than dig for the old AP thread, I figured I'd start up a new one. Changes this time around: I've implemented Fate Points, mostly as found in the C&C CKG. Characters can spend 1 FP to add an extra die to their roll, keeping the...
  5. T

Elf Lair Games Website Live!

Elf Lair Games now has a live website. We can be found on the web at http://www.elflair.com/
  6. T

Spellcraft & Swordplay on DriveThruRPG.com!

Since its release in 2008, Spellcraft & Swordplay has sold over 800 copies on Lulu. Now, Elf Lair Games is proud to join the DriveThruRPG family! That's right, folks, we are back, and proud to be joining the DriveThruRPG family. Spellcraft & Swordplay, Monstrous Mayhem, and the S&S Basic...
  7. T

Broken Gods now available at DriveThruFantasy.com!

http://fantasy.drivethrustuff.com/product_info.php?products_id=93886 It begins with a massacre on a city bus and the shooter's suicide. A mysterious man in black watches the spectacle, then moves on, pondering about a great battle soon to come. Elsewhere, emotionally scarred 18-year-old...
  8. T

Broken Gods: My debut novel!!!

Hey, all, I know I've been something of a stranger around here over the past year or so, but I got some good news today that I hope you all will appreciate, and support. My debut novel, Broken Gods, is now in publication. It can be purchased direct from the publisher, Reliquary Press, but...
  9. T

Freeport with Pirates of the Spanish Main

So I'm gearing up in a couple months to start running for my Thursday group, as our Star Wars Saga campaign comes to an end. I suggested Pirates of the Spanish Main, and people began to drool at the prospect. This year at Gen Con, the fine folks at Green Ronin were nice enough to cut me a...
  10. T

[Delta Green] Targets of Opportunity: Shipping yet?

Got a chance to look through this at Gen Con and it's even more awesome in person than in e-book format. Dennis (at least, I think it was Dennis) said that these would be shipping to pre-orders within a week after Gen Con. Just wondering if they've started shipping out yet. Anyone gotten theirs?
  11. T

B/X AND BECMI ARE NOT OD&D

it has been brought to my attention that this OP might come off as unnecessarily adversarial. That's not the intent. It is a pet peeve, and I did want to get it off my chest, but that wasn't meant as an insult or affront, so I apologize if it came off as such. The post is meant to educate...
  12. T

[Star Wars Spec] What happened to Ahsoka Tano

What have I done? Vader thought for the thousandth time in the past six hours. He looked around the chamber at the bodies of over two dozen younglings--younglings he had slain with his own hand. Padawans. Children! And yet...there was no denying the power that now coursed through him. And...
  13. T

[SWSE] What bums me out about the license ending...

...we're never going to get a sourcebook for the Dark Age of the Republic/New Sith Wars era. Certainly you could feasibly run in this era using the KotOR sourcebook, but still, it would've been awesome to see a book that dealt specifically with this period, detailing characters like General...
  14. T

It's official: my geekdom know no limit

I have been officially accepted for membership into the Rebel Legion, one of the two biggest Star Wars cosplay organizations out there (the other being the 501st). I was accepted as Janus Farlance, Knight of the New Jedi Order. You can see pics of my costume here...
  15. T

[STAR WARS/FUN W PHOTOSHOP] "Bling" Blas-Tech DL-44

Bill Coffin, knowing how much I love C96 Mausers and Star Wars, sent me a link to this photo: (URL: http://kolyan.net/uploads/posts/2009-11/1258633633_oruzhie061.jpg) And I couldn't resist, of course, doing this:
  16. T

Star Wars cosplay

Allow me to indulge my geekery. This just arrived yesterday. Yes, the costume is modeled after Anakin, episode II. Not entirely screen accurate (the boots are wrong, the belt should be brown, and the Force FX saber is actually a Luke ESB one--the one I mimic hanging on my belt is a...
  17. T

[Star Wars Saga Edition] Multiple Attacks?

Hey, all, In SWSE, do you get multiple attacks when you hit BAB +6 as you did in older editions of d20? If so, where is this info located in the book? Thanks.
  18. T

Delta Green campaigns?

So I know there are one or two adventure scenarios included with each of the DG books, but has anyone ever put out a full campaign for it, along the lines of Masks of Nyarlathotep, or Nocturnum? Just curious, as I have an itching to try running DG using Conspiracy X, but my time for scripting...
  19. T

A fair(y) use tale...

Genius. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CJn_jC4FNDo
  20. T

[The Awesome Must Flow] TMNT: Turtles Forever

Dunno if anyone else caught this on Saturday, but it's a feature-length TV animation that pairs the Turtles from the 2003 cartoon with the turtles from the 1987 cartoon in a dimension-hopping romp wherein Utrom Shredder decides to destroy every universe with Turtles in it anywhere. It is...
Top Bottom