• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. T

[Wrestlepack] Discussion XI: Inevitable Overbooked Heel Turn

To be fair, that does sound like a good instruction to get some cheap heat.
  2. T

I'm watching The Rock vs Goldberg from 2003 (free match on WWE YouTube) and I can't help but adore how much they achieve with so little, before any fists start flying it's basically just not too pronounced character work (Goldberg basically standing and chewing gum, Rocky pondering whether to...
  3. T

Random question: did Brock ever fight Cesaro? I just watched a highlight reel of Cesaro's strength and I'd really love to see those two trading German surplexes or the Beast getting superplexed. :D
  4. T

Has anybody tried "Book It! The Pro Wrestling Promoter Card Game"? It's both on Tabletop Simulator and (free) on Tabletopia if anyone wants to try it out, I've just heard about it but looks interesting.
  5. T

But, but this way the commentators can shout "they are giving him the experience!!!" when they stomp somebody and it's apparently funny!
  6. T

Aiden English looks so good in Worlds Collide highlights, and a completely different style than when I adored the Vaudevillains (that is, even before their heel turn)
  7. T

Isn't Velveteen an actual developmental guy?
  8. T

NXT fanpage teased an idea of Tyler Breeze going after Velveteen Dream's title. I would LOVE that, especially the promos. [although I only truly became a fan of Breeze after binging on UpUpDownDown's Battle of the Brands] Any other good ideas for "Bring X back to NXT and have them feud with Y"?
  9. T

I have had only a little contact with Impact, but why aren't they an alternative?
  10. T

Mythical Divine Kung Fu in RPG?

Thanks, I'm gonna have to check those things out. @Vox Orbis, you worked at WotG for Eos? That's so cool! Would you mind me asking one thing that is tangential to this thread but connected to your previous job? I can do it via PM not to offtop here.
  11. T

I only watched the Kickoff, but I just wanna say I loved how they went out of their way to build up the credibility of everybody in this match. Maybe that's because I'm still a relative newbie, but all those little things are still so much fun for me, and as I am a fan of all four men in this...
  12. T

Mythical Divine Kung Fu in RPG?

Recently I've been reading the lore parts of Weapons of the Gods RPG and I fell in love with the descriptions of the kung fu that gods and other mythical beings practiced. Stuff such as walking on beams of sunlight and flames, a strike that brings one's story to its conclusion, fights that take...
  13. T

I was recently thinking about a thing that popped up two threads ago, that is - on what kind of mechanics and logic should a wrestling booking simulator be based. I love TEW, but there's some stuff I get irritated with. For example, in TEW the match/segment rating is basically the amount of...
  14. T

I just now watched the 3v3 nxt showmatch from halftime heat and damn, that was glorious.
  15. T

I'm sadly not gonna watch the Rumble, just the pre-show - but I wanna say, from what's been going on, Also, the Cruiserweight match was quite awesome, even though I feel like Hideo Itami wasn't giving his 100% - either that, or the injuries still linger.
  16. T

[MHR] The Exspies Universe

Started out interesting, hope there'll be some more.
  17. T

Qwixalted for Exalted 3e

I was recently thinking what kind of updates would Qwixalted need in the wake of Exalted 3ed. Not to mirror the changes in mechanics, necessarily - using the new philosophy of combat would probably need a major rewrite - but to reflect the changes in the setting and fiction. There are some...
  18. T

Totally unrelated to anything, but I turned on the Impact stream on Twitch just in time for a Moose v Johnny Impact match - and just in time to see Moose landing into the lap of an elderly lady in the front row who held him in place for a strike by Johnny's and proceeded to high five the face...
  19. T

Re-watching Roman's leukemia announcement (I am not sure why, actually) and man do I want to strangle the people shouting "whaaaat" when he says he's got leukemia and it's back...
Top Bottom