• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. D

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

So, 6 torches each, another lantern, and a good chunk of common oil? I'll add all that to the character sheets. Southern room or something else? EDIT: I missed Jelaina, so I added 6 torches there too. As for Dieterich, let's call it 12 common oil...but I don't know the script to change the...
  2. D

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

No problem; glad you found us again! I've left some confusing mapping for you to do.
  3. D

RPGnet's Fighter's Group: Waku Waku 7

While I see your point here, there is no way the primary cast won't be young and pretty.
  4. D

That is...unfortunate. And I'm generally able to ignore these kinds of things. In these four sentences, I don't even recognize the plot of Mortal Kombat. Like, at all.
  5. D

OOC BFRPG - Morgansfort

Any thoughts on your sort of "treasure trove" you found?
  6. D

OOC [Vigilante City]Legacy of the Tiger

Sorry, guys. We have no momentum here. That's largely my fault when I started right before a vacation. I apologize, but I'm pulling the plug on this. Thanks for trying out the experiment. As for my thoughts on Vigilante City itself, I still like a lot of it, but it's need for editing came...
  7. D

IC [Vigilante City]Legacy of the Tiger

The blast stunned two of the ninjas and most of the innocents in the room. Alleycat and Megabyt3 leaped down the hatch and landed with a flourish that nobody got to see. The unaffected ninja called out in Japanese and readied his jo staff. Meanwhile, outside, Red Devil snuck a peek at the...
  8. D

IC OSR: Sakkara 2

The northern room's door is copper-plated and jammed shut. It takes some effort and some noise to get it open, but it eventually gives way. Because the door was so well sealed, it has kept the worst decay from its contents, along with their careful packing. There are several boxes, filled...
  9. D

IC OSR: Sakkara 2

As the party advances into the room, they come to understand that the "passageways" into the room are actually smaller, doored rooms "inside" the larger pantry. Hope that makes sense. This place is more like a Walmart than a pantry. The pantry overall was a massive 60' EW x 100' NS. The door...
  10. D

I am back, but I'm trying to catch up with real life. Please indulge me one more day's delay.
  11. D

[Champions] Sort of a free-roaming thread.

Depends on how mechanical you wanted. You could make it a hefty Physical Lim and leave it at that, with effects determined by role-play and story needs. Adding progressive Disads isn't really baked into the rules (as you know).
  12. D

Cool! Thanks!
  13. D

There's very few videos that I'll watch that are longer than 15 minutes - no matter what the content.
  14. D

It absolutely is Incarnation Awareness, with the Possession extra. The thing I have going for me is that it's an NPC member of the team, so I *could* just handwave the whole thing, but since she is a combat asset for the team, I wanted her to have a character sheet and thus I wanted to model it...
  15. D

Switching a game that started with Champions, went over to the old MSH, and now is switching back to Champions. It was a good experiment and MSH is a better game than I remember, but I missed too much about Champions. However, I'm converting over one character and I have no idea how to do one...
  16. D

I just started doing them in order. They don't take very long. I would have liked a Gallery where you could watch the endings again.
  17. D

Sorry. Didn't read it! :) As fighting games thrive on competitive play, I can see how this is an issue. As a story-driven, character-driven, mostly-solo player, not so much an issue. And Genjuro is pretty cool.
  18. D

I don't pay much attention to such things: who was the character in question?
  19. D

I'm excited about the sudden move to action, but I think I should get at least one of the other 2 players in here before moving forward.
  20. D

IC [Vigilante City]Legacy of the Tiger

For drama's sake, it's not locked. :) As Alleycat quietly opened the hatch, she looked down. There was, in fact, a science lab about 15' below her. There were 10 workstations set up for the creation of the street drugs. 2-3 staff or students were present at each station, working...
Top Bottom