• The Infractions Forum is available for public view. Please note that if you have been suspended you will need to open a private/incognito browser window to view it.

Search results

1. T

What about the Lankhmar books by Fritz Leiber?

The combined volume 2 of the Fafhrd and Gray Mouser stories on Kindle is currently on sale on Amazon for $2.99.
  2. T

[shameless derivative] Ruin a book/movie/TV show by changing one letter of its title

Captain Carvel - An Air Force pilot gains the power to blast people with ice cream.
  3. T

[shameless derivative] Ruin a book/movie/TV show by changing one letter of its title

Snakes on a Place - They spent all the money on snakes, and couldn't afford any sets.
  4. T

The XKCD Unpopular Positive Opinion Challenge

A Sound of Thunder (2005) got 6% critics and 18% audience, but I liked it for all the evolutionary and time travel wackiness.
  5. T

[Spoilers] Avengers: Endgame Little Details You Loved

The Fantastic Four's battle cry is "Johnny, wait!"
  6. T

That Time I Got Reincarnated as a Slime

I finished watching the anime, and there's one little detail I want to ask about. When Rimiru is in the bath with some of the female characters, there are little things shaped like his slime form floating around. What are they, slime-shaped bath toys?
  7. T

[funny] Ruin an RPG by changing one letter of its title

Shadow of the Lemon Lord - The coming cosmic destruction is preceded by lemonade stands everywhere. Savate Worlds - Play French kickboxers in pulp, fantasy, superheroes, or any other genre. Cyberjunk 2020 - Fight the megacorps with high-tech penis implants.
  8. T

Dragonball Super: Its FINALLY struck me why I'm not as into the Tournament of Power business...

Oh, I was thinking you couldn't make that exact wish, because Zeno was clearing out extra universes and would just destroy them again, and you'd need to wish all the inhabited solar systems from the destroyed universes back in Universe 7, or something like that.
  9. T

Great Quotes From The Wrong People II-Quote Harder

Donald Trump: I'm sorry, I don't remember any of it. E. Jean Carroll: You don't remember?! Trump: For you, the day Trump graced your dressing room was the most important day of your life. But for me, it was Tuesday.
  10. T

🎨 Creative [Media Draft] Holy Great Bat-Draft, Batman!

Frequently, Batgirl would receive cryptic voice messages from someone identified only as Riddler (voiced by Akiko Yajima in Japanese, and by Lia Sargent in the English dub). When Batgirl figured out the references in these messages, they would lead her to somewhere she could act against the...
  11. T

Your favorite minor characters

Jaco in Dragonball Super.
  12. T

What if ... (unconventional apocalypse's)

One short short story had a young man in the modern day release an all powerful genie, and ended with the three wishes he was going to make (the man had a mental disability of some sort): 1) A million billion ice cream cones 2)That the ocean would always be as warm as his bathwater...
  13. T

[funny] Ruin an RPG by changing one letter of its title

Blazes in the Dark - The role-playing game of sneaky arsonists.
  14. T

Fiends With Benefits - An incubus and a succubus try to add friendship to their purely sexual relationship.
  15. T

The Gold Hush - Someone discovers gold but keeps it quiet, so no one else shows up. The Sixth Sensei - A boy sees dead people, all doing martial arts. Gone with the Wine - A woman deals with the Civil War and Reconstruction by heavy drinking. Jews - A right-wing WASP beach community panics...
  16. T

Robin Williams appeared in Batman 2K as a series of silly sidekick villains, including Kite Man and Condiment King. It's kept unclear through the movie whether these are actually separate individuals or not, until the big final confrontation scene, where Williams pulls off a series of masks to...
  17. T

Avengers: Andgame - Captain America AND Iron Man AND Thor AND The Hulk AND ...
  18. T

Spider-Man: Into the Snider-Verse - Superheroes and supervillains try to outdo each other in making snide remarks.
  19. T

Katherine Kyle, played by Charisma Carpenter, was a classmate of Dick Grayson, a girl who seemed to have everything: smart, beautiful, athletic, etc.. She served as a classroom rival to Dick, using her wits and wiles to manipulate others to get what she wanted, and a romantic relationship...
  20. T

Great Quotes From The Wrong People II-Quote Harder

Terry McGinnis: You got any Batman tips you can tell me now? Old Bruce Wayne: Yeah, I got plenty. Disinfect the mask. You're going to want to use baby powder in the suit, heavy on the joints. You don't want any chafing, right? Terry McGinnis: Anything else? Old Bruce Wayne: Nope, that was...
Top Bottom